Unban request
Smile 
Your name: Marc

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:18728293

Banning Admin: i dont know

Ban Length: perm

Reason for the ban: prop spamming

Why we should unban you:

Because i really want to get back on the server when used alot of time on your server and i really liked playing there. the reason i got banned was that i spawn to many props. i just tried to kill my self with them because i was stuck under one of the buildings in the city. i had tried to call an admin but without luck. and i dident knew that the props spawn on the street i just could not see them under the building. hope to hear from you Smile cya i hope
274 Roleplay 4ever! STEAM_0:1:18728293 Minge, Complete Retard Never Meeh.

Well from what I see here your name isn't Marc its Roleplayer 4ever! Second, the reason was for being a Minge, that could mean lots of things like propspaming or even more. We really don't give out Perma's for Propspaming unless its really bad. So did something else your not telling us.

Edit: also I didn't ban you another admin did that was undercover
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
(04-28-2011, 10:01 AM)MikeyTheFox Wrote: 274 Roleplay 4ever! STEAM_0:1:18728293 Minge, Complete Retard Never Meeh.

Well from what I see here your name isn't Marc its Roleplayer 4ever! Second, the reason was for being a Minge, that could mean lots of things like propspaming or even more. We really don't give out Perma's for Propspaming unless its really bad. So did something else your not telling us.

Edit: also I didn't ban you another admin did that was undercover

Hey really mean it i only got banned because i propspamed guess the admin had a bad day and yes my name is Marc
The SteamID you provided us with tells a different story. Lying to us won't get you unbanned.
When you put Name, you put your Steam Name not your Real Life name or a Nickname

Also like I said propspamming isn't really Perma bannable unless you really over did it or had many bans on you already.

So like I said your not telling us something or your just lying
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
[quote='MikeyTheFox' pid='23551' dateline='1303987538']
When you put Name, you put your Steam Name not your Real Life name or a Nickname

Also like I said propspamming isn't really Perma bannable unless you really over did it or had many bans on you already.

So like I said your not telling us something or your just lying
[/quot

I have told you all for real i have been banned one time before i think it was for some bad rp