Poll: Position on Gay Marriage (anon)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
FOR homosexual marriage
71.07%
86 71.07%
AGAINST homosexual marriage
21.49%
26 21.49%
undecided
7.44%
9 7.44%
Total 121 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

#1- Gay Marriage y/n?
(04-30-2013, 01:53 PM)Burrito Warrior Wrote: Irrelevant, warned.
How is this crap picture relevant to the topic? Either stop your pittyful attempts at trolling or put some actual effort into it, because this is just pathetic.

On-Topic:
I am for gay marriage, I don't see anything wrong with it.
Who are we to decide that the same sex cannot love eachother and that they cannot commit to that love?
Love is a passionate feeling, something that you cannot control, like men can fall in love with women, other men might fall in love with another man. In my opinion, whether you're a man loving a woman or a man loving another man, love is love and no one can judge you for it and I most certainly feel no one should prevent you from commiting to that love.

Imagine that hetero sexual marriage would be prohibited, that wouldn't be a good thing.
Just because in this case it's two men or two women wanting to get married, doesn't mean it's not real love.

What makes a man on man or a woman on woman relationship any different from heterosexual relationships?
Nothing, except for the public opinions, which ofcourse vary greatly.

So all in all, gay marriage: +Support.
The following 2 users Like Salinsky's post:
  • Salpicao, Basw007
Yes definitely A human is a human we can make our own decisions.
Kind regards,
Tmdirtbike.
(05-05-2013, 05:25 PM)Salinsky Wrote:
How is this crap picture relevant to the topic? Either stop your pittyful attempts at trolling or put some actual effort into it, because this is just pathetic.

On-Topic:
I am for gay marriage, I don't see anything wrong with it.
Who are we to decide that the same sex cannot love eachother and that they cannot commit to that love?
Love is a passionate feeling, something that you cannot control, like men can fall in love with women, other men might fall in love with another man. In my opinion, whether you're a man loving a woman or a man loving another man, love is love and no one can judge you for it and I most certainly feel no one should prevent you from commiting to that love.

Imagine that hetero sexual marriage would be prohibited, that wouldn't be a good thing.
Just because in this case it's two men or two women wanting to get married, doesn't mean it's not real love.

What makes a man on man or a woman on woman relationship any different from heterosexual relationships?
Nothing, except for the public opinions, which ofcourse vary greatly.

So all in all, gay marriage: +Support.

Salinsky's on his period
(05-06-2013, 09:04 PM)Burrito Warrior Wrote:
(05-05-2013, 05:25 PM)Salinsky Wrote:

Salinsky's on his period

I gotta agree with Salinsky, Burrito. You can earn yourself a forumban for fucking around on the forum like this. Seriously, please behave or log off.

On topic:
Im 100% for gay marriage (as I have mentioned earlier on a post). I do not see the problem with homosexualls getting married. Let them do as they want to.
I dislike people who think that it's wrong being gay and bla bla bla.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(04-05-2013, 04:30 PM)Toxic Wrote: mar·riage
/ˈmarij/
Noun
The formal union of a man and a woman, typically recognized by law, by which they become husband and wife.

That's my only argument on the subject, otherwise I really don't care how people want to live their lives.

The 'definition' of marriage does not mean that marriage cannot occur between the same sex. Using the definition of marriage is so damn inaccurate as it varies between all dictionaries. Definitions are made up by people; it may come as a surprise to you, but people who author definitions can be opinionated. Coincidentally, you forgot the second variation of the definition:
[Image: 40WSqte.png]

As a very closeted bisexual, gay marriage should be completely allowed. Statistically, homosexual people treat their children better than a 'tradition' married couple. Why is a tradition couple the only real couple? I don't think this is really much of a solid couple when 53% of straight marriages end in divorce:
[Image: deLK4xE.png]
Ironically, these 'evil' and 'terrible' homosexual couples who are 'spawned by the devil' have a much, MUCH lower divorce rate compared to opposite-sex couples.

Homosexuality exists in a ton of species; the fact that we can't accept it in our own as it begins to be evident is beyond me. Religion (in my humble opinion) is the main cause of this. Luckily, I'm Agnostic.

/rant

Threads like these can never end well. :p
(05-09-2013, 03:04 AM)mono Wrote:
(04-05-2013, 04:30 PM)Toxic Wrote: mar·riage
/ˈmarij/
Noun
The formal union of a man and a woman, typically recognized by law, by which they become husband and wife.

That's my only argument on the subject, otherwise I really don't care how people want to live their lives.

The 'definition' of marriage does not mean that marriage cannot occur between the same sex. Using the definition of marriage is so damn inaccurate as it varies between all dictionaries. Definitions are made up by people; it may come as a surprise to you, but people who author definitions can be opinionated. Coincidentally, you forgot the second variation of the definition:
[Image: 40WSqte.png]

As a very closeted bisexual, gay marriage should be completely allowed. Statistically, homosexual people treat their children better than a 'tradition' married couple. Why is a tradition couple the only real couple? I don't think this is really much of a solid couple:
[Image: deLK4xE.png]
Ironically, these 'evil' and 'terrible' homosexual couples who are 'spawned by the devil' have a much, MUCH lower divorce rate compared to opposite-sex couples.

Homosexuality exists in a ton of species; the fact that we can't accept it in our own as it begins to be evident is beyond me. Religion (in my humble opinion) is the main cause of this. Luckily, I'm Agnostic.

/rant

Threads like these can never end well. :p

I just totally dismiss people who say "I'm against gay marriage because marriage is between a man and a woman". It's not even a reason, it's just reaffirming your stance. It's like saying cake is tasty because you enjoy the flavour, it's not an argument, it's just rewording the original statement.
The following 1 user Likes 5p carrier bag's post:
  • mono
i am against it because it is against gods will and god says you shouldnt marry another man or woman if u are a man or woman

also if u think I'm homofobic im not because i have right to say my opinion
I believe we should all be equal, Therefor I am voting FOR
Nope.never.org

Standard family model: Man + Woman + Child/Children

Completely against gay marriage.
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
I'm all for gay marriage, is it beneficial? Yes. They are still human beings, they should be able to marry and have a life together. Hetrosexual marriages have many problems, introducing gay marriage would make a lot of people a lot happier.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep