Poll: Position on Gay Marriage (anon)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
FOR homosexual marriage
71.07%
86 71.07%
AGAINST homosexual marriage
21.49%
26 21.49%
undecided
7.44%
9 7.44%
Total 121 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

#1- Gay Marriage y/n?
Couldn't care less. YOLO.

Peace!
It's their decision.
Totally fine with it.
(03-28-2013, 04:22 PM)mr_rowan13 Wrote:
(03-28-2013, 04:12 PM)Kiruclanz Wrote: What exactly do you mean by beneficial? Normal marriage isn't usually beneficial so why would you want to have a discussion about it? You're practically saying "Is gay marriage better than normal marriage?" You're making absolutely no sense.

It's not beneficial for society, but it's also not UNbeneficial for society. It doesn't affect us at all, it's just to decide whether or not gay people are really people (which they obviously are) and whether or not they should get the same rights as us. (Which they should. We've been through this before with people of other skin colors, genders, etc)

I have posted the reasons why it is beneficial (check Rowan's text-wall nº1).
Recognizing straight marriages is also beneficial, the benefits the couple receives creates a safer infrastructure for their offspring, for example.

brb typing text wall to Freezak

I kinda actually think gay marriage could have a positive effect.

A lot of people don't want kids, including married couples. Those who aren't retarded usually give their kid up for adoption. There's not THAT many straight couples who want a baby but can't, so if they want one and they can they usually just "make" one. So there's a LOT of children in orphanages that should be adopted.

Gay people can't make babies, and most of gay couples want a child(ren), so they adopt.

Couple accidentally gets pregnent -> They're smart so they give it up for adoption instead of abortion -> Gay couple wants a baby -> They adopt a child -> That child gets a real home instead of living in a poor orphanage with 30 other kids for most of it's life -> That child has a happy childhood

So if gay marriage is legal, then all we gotta do is either make abortion legal or tell the part of the population who's retarded that adoption is a better solution and more kids will grow up happy.

More kids grow up happy, they become successful adults, will most likely help fix the economy and reduce unemployment rates.

The following 1 user Likes buffalobagingi's post:
  • Rowan13
*Hunts down the against voters and kills them*

Anyhow, i'll keep this civil. Kiruclanz raises a very good point here. Seeing as how an entire thread was made about my sensitivity to this subject, i'll assume you know my side on this.

What makes this so unique is that gay couples are more or less 'integrated' into society, with exceptions of course. Yet, when they/we want to/would want to we can't?

It's not like race problems-LGBTs are not hosed down with high pressure washers, yet we still lack rights? What kind of country/world contradicts itself, yet still has homophobes amidst its ranks?!?

There is NO practical repercussions to this, why hold back?
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
Re the question.... I'm for marriage - The union between a man and a woman.
(03-30-2013, 05:09 PM)RockHunter Wrote: Re the question.... I'm for marriage - The union between a man and a woman.

That post was so void of any real value, its sucking all the light in my screen.
[Image: B6nW6le.png]

Image removed, Clan closed. - beflok
Admin removed, beflok closed. - rowan

I trade Tea for rep.
It's not benefical but humans should have right to do whatever they please aslong as it does not violates the rights of other people.

I can't say that i support homosexualism though.
The following 1 user Likes Pechvarry's post:
  • Nevy
(03-30-2013, 05:46 PM)mr_rowan13 Wrote:
(03-30-2013, 05:09 PM)RockHunter Wrote: Re the question.... I'm for marriage - The union between a man and a woman.

That post was so void of any real value, its sucking all the light in my screen.

Thank you for your tolerance.
(03-30-2013, 10:12 PM)RockHunter Wrote:
(03-30-2013, 05:46 PM)mr_rowan13 Wrote:

Thank you for your tolerance.

I never gave the idea of being tolerant.
[Image: B6nW6le.png]

Image removed, Clan closed. - beflok
Admin removed, beflok closed. - rowan

I trade Tea for rep.
This thread is just going/has Ended up turning into an arguement.

I don't mind either way. I don't think that we should discriminate them, so why shouldn't they get married?