Unban Request
Your name: AnTiSkiLLcZ

Your ban ID: 28230

Banned by: [FL] narco

Reason: Building on rooftops, usage of hydraulics to get up there.

Involved: I and Narcotic

Why we should unban you: I wasnt building on rooftop it was just scaffold and I was putting it down. Usage of hydraulics? I used simple elevator what uses every guy on server Wood Chopper as Window cleaner for example, I was there because I destroyed my dupe by mistake and dont wanted to block anyone so I built 5 props on rooftop and I was going to get it down How I said. I dont wanted to block any people on server and I asked like milion times if I can do Suicide RP from roof they dont answer me so I wanted to spawn my dupe and it wasnt here so when I was on rooftop I just built it Narco using elevator isnt bannable or is?! Wood chopper was on nexus rooftop using elevator like a window cleaner and that elevator was flying so if you ban for any (sorry for saying this) crap everyone on server will be banned. And this is unfair because my friend Mario 8236 was killing himself with props and building props to get on rooftop and he just get blacklisted from physgun for 30 mins.
[Image: Yi2wGbN.jpg]

[Image: qMz77IT.jpg]

Quote:8. Don't try to get on rooftops and don't build on them either.
Narco I was asking milion times if I can go there you dont reply to me. And its not on rooftop as you can see it was in air because i dont wanted to place it on the ground because it can block and that elevator is normal so you dont need to screen the elevator Smile
Being cheeky gets you denied.