Unban Request - Hellokitty
Your name: HelloKitty

Your ban ID: 28064

Banned by: [FL] Termin

Reason: 4x Car Deathmatch

Involved: Me, Hamknight (passenger in my car), 3x rebels (instigators) and 1x person in a suit. (I don't have the names of these people.)

Why we should unban you: The reason for my ban was listed as 4x Car Deathmatch and I will explain why I believe this ban is a bit harsh when looking at the details.

Me and my friend (Hamknight) were down by the lake fishing, with my car parked nearby, when three rebels appeared behind us and started lockpicking the car. We ran towards the car and screamed at them to get away and then we entered the car and drove away. When driving away one of the rebels drew weapon and aimed towards our car. When we were leaving we hit (unintentionally) the one guy with a weapon and put 200m between us and the rebels. During this escape we were hit by a small prop from one of the rebels (proppushing) and this made the whole thing very confusing since I didn't really have a sense of direction when being pushed around by someones prop. I take full responsibility for this first CDM, I hit the guy aiming towards my car with a weapon and I am very sorry for that.

We turned around to check if the dead rebel dropped a weapon and we hit the other three involved people by accident, they were very close to the spot where the first rebel died. I DID NOT intend to hit the three other people and the ONLY reason I did so was because I was being proppushed. We stopped several meters infront of the remaining three people and one of them pushed us towards them which caused the untimely deaths of the three.

I want to include that the suit guy in this situation was uninvolved and was probably just there to go fishing.

I hope we can solve this in a timely manner seeing as how I very much enjoy playing on this server and I don't think the three day ban was just, when you look at all the details of the incident.

EDIT: Also I would like to add that my ban was instantaneous without any further investigation which is understandable when looking at a console and seeing four people dead. I mean no disrespect to the admin and I hope we can work this out.

Thank you for reading.
I recieved multiple complaints about the CDMing and none from you about proppushing, next time please send an @ as soon as possible so I can TP and see it.

Ban reduced to cover 1 day.