Goodbye....from Wweee2345
Its been a little while since I've been playing on FL and I just cant find myself enjoying it like I use to be able to. I had stayed here for the longest time to play with a few friends, but it seems I'm not needed there anymore. I've had a great time playing on the server and I'm glad for those I've brought joy to while playing on FL. But the main person that has kept me here, no longer seems to need me here like before, I've had my run and now I'm done and its probably best for me to move on.

Thanks to all the people that have been there along the way to help me keep my interest in the server and I appreciate the help all those people have given me when it came down to my attitude toward the server and its players. Most people probably wouldn't see me saying this due to my attitude I place on them, but...I respect the admins efforts and tolerance with some of my actions; sometimes, ya know, I can be an ass and Grub has been one of those to firsthand experience it as a friend. Thanks for all the effort you guys have been putting in toward me and the server in general.

Fearless, I salute you!

Wweee2345
Ahhhh fuck...

You'll be missed Weewee....
Goodbye Wweee!
Wwee! Sad

Catch you around! Sad
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Sad to see you leave man.
Goodbye and goodluck with your future endaviors.
NOOOOOOO!!!!!

Let's all hope he comes back one day Sad

Goodbye Wweee Sad
Bye bye man!
"We all do dumb things, that's what makes us human.”

- Hossan Ramzy
Although I didn't know you, Good bye and good luck! Hope to see you again someday!
Lombardi Spokesmen...

You will always be my brother. Will talk to you on steam man.

Love you Heart