Window Washer RP (with video)
Photo 
"Is your view ruined by some dirty glass? Call ShinyWindow co.! We wash every kind of window and make 'em shine again, from cleaning your small house's windows to using elevators to wash the glass panels of the Nexus! Dial 9351 555 789, $1000,- per job!"

Well today everyone was suddenly into window washer RP, we used small elevators attached to the building to clean the glass of buildings. It was really fun despite all the kids that wanted to use the elevator too.
You can also buy the elevator dupe for $3000,-.

Photo's:

[Image: 1024x640.resizedimage]

I'll like to say thanks to Wood Cutter/Chopper for the brilliant cooperation!

-Victorinox
WoodChopper Cheese. And yeah. This was an amazing RP and I enjoyed doing it with you.

--EDIT--
Here's the new V2 version I made of this. This one can move left and right. Up and down. It's also quite easy to move.

[Image: 515079556644e.jpg]

[Image: 515078a32606c.jpg]

The mechs in play
[Image: 51507999338c1.jpg]

[Image: 515079cee231b.jpg]

This dupe might be for sale but it took a while to make because of how hard it is to make the left and right movement work.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
The following 1 user Likes Wood's post:
  • Victorinox
Good job!
The following 1 user Likes Commander Fi5h's post:
  • Victorinox
Uploaded images now Smile
Kind Regards,
Wood.
Video:

http://youtu.be/2ihsOGEFq4U
The following 1 user Likes Victorinox's post:
  • TheCorperal
I would like to buy the dupe
stupid signature keeps breaking
So sexy..
By the way. You can buy my upgraded version for 10k. It goes left and right. Up and down.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
Hahahah I remember walking down the street and finding the corpse of somebody who was killed by a falling piece of debris from the window washing. Great RP, it was tons of fun to watch
Cool Rp!! epic ending to that vid too lolol