Daddy Rool
Name of player: Daddy Rool

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:8940343

Time in GMT: Not sure, it was a couple of days ago and I don't have the original Fraps file to check.

Server: v2d

Summary: Daddy Rool left the server to avoid an arrest as I was searching his base and found contraband (chat log at around 1:15). Caratheus also left but claimed that he had to go for dinner.

Evidence:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIbsAQ7dIu8
He definately disconnected to avoid arrest, however I am curious why he was warranted / not arrested on sight. Could you shed some light on that situation?
(03-25-2013, 10:05 PM)Jokhah Wrote: He definately disconnected to avoid arrest, however I am curious why he was warranted / not arrested on sight. Could you shed some light on that situation?

Sure, an SS said in the radio that he was being shot at by some men in the radio station so I responded and went as backup.
When I arrived the the SS was nowhere to be found and not responding in the radio so I started talking to the occupants of the radio tower and I handcuffed them and requested a search for the building as it was the last known location of him.
The president gave me an arrest warrant instead of a search but I wasn't going to arrest them unless I got solid evidence on them.
Fair enough. Approved for disconnecting to avoid arrest.