[GIVEAWAY] All of my guns, ammunition and aggressive related stuff
Can I haz some?
Does this mean everybody gets some, not just one petson? I like that system.
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
You know the millions of $$$ you have stashed away there? Well a recent study by Cambridge University showed that 99% of Fearless players were likely to spend their money contributing to aggressive roleplay one way or another. Be it buying fish which fuels a chef's revenue which in turn allows him to sell more fish to a contrafarmer. AGGRESSIVE. See those medkits you were saving up for? Yeah, buying them allows him to sell some more to the contrafarmers. AGGRESSIVE. That tax that is lost constantly from your wallet? Probably funding a dictatorship.

Do the smart thing, donate to Adman today.

#Adman2k13
The following 6 users Like Adman's post:
  • Victorinox, DoomDude1, Verenikin, Nuka, Rowan13, GRiiM
yeah I'll take some pfft whatevs
The following 1 user Likes Rolorox's post:
  • Stormblessed
I'd like to have some as well, if you don't mind; I'm thinking about doing some MARSOC or SERE RP/Training and that would really help to have it all laid out for training and RP and I think it would be extremely fun to have my character as a certified Marine instead of some of the people I see that are "ex-marines" who have no background or knowledge about any of it when questioned Tounge

Anyway back on topic, M4's and Rifle ammo are the priority, but anything will do. Let me know Smile
Oh why not? It would be loveley to have some extra!
[Image: cSmfz9P.png]
(03-25-2013, 03:46 AM)Narcotic Wrote: Hey guys,

I've just decided to give up all the aggressive RP, and go full passive RP, for the sake of everything, it'll make me feel better about myself and in general.

Post here and I'll make sure to leave something over for you, there's enough to grab from.

Happy emptying of my inventory!

I would Like 2 have Some guns.
(03-25-2013, 03:22 PM)mr_rowan13 Wrote: Eh if anything is left over I'de be happy to take it (as soon as I'm off my ban LOL).

Same here lel

37 minutes to go haha
Just gimme you never know then you can need a rifle or something at a person head or in a shop
I need some AWP's and M5P's for Police RP / SS.