[GIVEAWAY] All of my guns, ammunition and aggressive related stuff
Hey guys,

I've just decided to give up all the aggressive RP, and go full passive RP, for the sake of everything, it'll make me feel better about myself and in general.

Post here and I'll make sure to leave something over for you, there's enough to grab from.

Happy emptying of my inventory!
May I have something please?
Sure, I'll take some stuff however didn't you raid the president like 10 seconds after you said this ingame last time? Lol.
(03-25-2013, 03:49 AM)Harveyyy Wrote: Sure, I'll take some stuff however didn't you raid the president like 10 seconds after you said this ingame last time? Lol.

We were a bunch who said it for a joke a month or so ago, lol.
I would like some stuff Smile
Hello.
I would like to have some of your guns.
They'd really help me to promote aggressive RP on the server and I could also arm some of the new players with super powerful guns or even lockpicks if you have some of those.
The following 6 users Like GRiiM's post:
  • ousmN, Deriptz, equal, buffalobagingi, fuz3_r3tro, coolniceguy42
Hello,
I would like to help you clear your inventory Cheese
Can I have some stuff please?

Thank you,
Xen
Hello Narcotic,

If you've got some spare guns, ammo or whatever feel free to contact me!
"We all do dumb things, that's what makes us human.”

- Hossan Ramzy
I wanted to ask you for some guns but realised passive RP is way more fun, agressive RP is all about shooting someone a bulllet through the head, can't see the fun of that.
Anyway, good luck with the giveaway.
What i did last time.

Dropped +50 Guns on the floor, at the farm, in an area i would not expect anyone to find it.

Come back later and there all gone.

Instead of me trying to stop AgressiveRP, i've just gave some noob 50 Guns! Tounge