Vault 08
Vault 08 - Fallout RP

[Image: TCple8J.png]

[OOC]: Jamie and I started to set up a Fallout style RP in the Vaults, Then Gunfish, Ciryl and Spartan started to help us out. We have completed the inside of the Vault and it is ready for public use.

An event thread will soon go up as we would like to see how this turns out. Keep an eye on the event section.

[Image: wOQ9BCO.png]

***Message from Vault-Tec***

Our way of life, seems grand doesn't it? Well, what if it's not? War will soon strike and you need to take action to help protect you and your family. But don't worry, Vault-Tec has made that easy.

We've constructed many Vaults all over the country! Including one in Evocity! Our vaults are made from the toughest materials and can easily survive any bomb blast. But, safety isn't the only thing that's unique about our Vaults, you'll also be surprised how similar living in one will be like to living on the outside. There will be places for you to work as well as places for your children to learn. We've taken everything into consideration.

But, you'll have to be quick. Many of our vaults are already full so make sure you apply fast when your vault opens for recruitment.

Here is a trailer of what to expect:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifjcASnpJ...e=youtu.be
Credits go to Jamie for creating the video/banners for thread
Description written by George
Video Cast:
Presenter - GeorgeTheBoy
Cameraman/editor/Dorris - Jamie
Bob - Spartan
Sally - Gunfish
Billy - Ciryl

This was great... just to great xD

I demand the bloopers ! - Also the bit in showing the cells/jails... was that me if so then that's when i was crashing xD
It was fun to make the recording although it was very very silly at the time, glad to see it turn out so nicely
I will make a video of the bloopers tomorrow Cheese
The following 1 user Likes Jamie's post:
  • GeorgeTheBoy
So great! Good to see this Jamie, you always do a nice job!
That was really cool!

On another note, I really want to play Fallout.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
You guys have sure outdone yourself.

This looks absolutely wicked, I can't wait to be apart of this!
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Raahhh. You did it yesterday night.
I missed it!

Well, I can't wait to be part of it.
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
Here's the blooper reel guys. Click here
Awesome! Awesome video as well! Smile
Kind Regards,
Floodify