Kutas Karny - Restaurant RP
Hello there, i the honor to participate in the Restaurant RP initiated by Doctor KuLa. He was a manager/waiter, i was a waiter, Scene was a chef and i dont remember another chef and waiter... anyway thanks everyone who participated in this RP, really had fun to look at all of this. Our main dish was a toasted burger. At the end, unfortunetaly the owner had a heart attack and died. Waiter was really depressed and saw everything what happened and jumped down at the elevator. Later the chefs closed this restaurant due to economic problems.

[Image: 2013_03_24_00002.jpg] [Image: 2013_03_24_00003.jpg] [Image: 2013_03_24_00004.jpg] [Image: 2013_03_24_00005.jpg]
The following 5 users Like Freezak's post:
  • Doctor KuLa, Victorinox, Menswear Dog, Altoria, Rahiro
I visited the restaurant twice. Once as Paramedic and then I had it re-opened when I was the President. Good role play and good service!
I would like to thank everyone who was work with me and people who visited restaurant Smile
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
I did this Role-Play with Kula, Aviator, and Weecow the other day. It's an amazing RP and really enjoyed doing it!
Looks nice!

Sadly I couldn't manage to visit it Sad
"We all do dumb things, that's what makes us human.”

- Hossan Ramzy
I was apart of it to (Sometimes) It was fun :3
Nice RP,very fun Cheese
Awesome, however they forgot to bring my coffee. Tounge
Dont you remember me!? Anyways i was the other chef. It was a very good Roleplay, and i loved it.
Very cool restaurant!
I visited 2 times:
Once with Kai and Rolorox after we successfully ghostbusted the Nexus, and again as the Presidential Butler with the president!
Service was great and the music very classy. You guys deserved the RP points!