Dirty Hobozzzzz mass RDM
Name of player: Dirty Hobozzzzz

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:52373010

Time in GMT: Around 13.00

Server: v2p

Summary: I decided to join v2p and first thing that happens is that I get tazed by a police officer and shot in the head. Next time I spawn I get shot when looking at the scoreboard to see who it was that killed me. The third time I got shot when typing to a friend. I assume this went on and on.

Evidence: I actually had video of the police tazing me but deleted it since I couldnt see his actual name but only the in-game name and that my other recordings fucked up. (I recorded but the video never showed up in my folder) but lets take a look at the scoreboard shall we?

Here we are, 578 hours and 9 minutes of my play time, look at Dirty Hobozzzzz stats. This picture was taken at the exact time 13.09 and 48 seconds GMT +1.
[Image: 7ZMqOAN.jpg]

And lets see the next image which plays out 3 minutes after, Dirty Hobozzzzz (now a SS) has now 9 kills more than the last time and may I remind you that the time has only gone 3 minutes?

[Image: 8gqoQFT.jpg]

Oh, and by the way splitssssss (who just recently got banned) was in on all of this, though I didnt see him doing any killing myself. Apparantly they were talking on Skype and probably decided to go on a killing spree. I suggest that someone increases his ban time and that this guy takes a loooong break from the server.
Request under review.

[FL] GhostRider
Server Administrative Team

Request fully reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
After check of the logs, accused player Dirty Hobozzzzz (STEAM_0:0:52373010) was found violating rules regarding role play conduct.
Permanent suspension will be applied.