Ban Request
Video 
Name of player:[FL:RP] Commander Fi5h

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:32154223

Time in GMT:10 - 12 am and the second one must be 2 hours later orsomething i cant recall , sorry

Server:2p

Summary:Commander Random raided my corleone friend cause he was swearing at them IC when i went to check out what happened they killed me and decided to raid my base after i told them i was recording they stopped :T .
The second time commander threw a random molotov at my base ( and excuse my propclimbing but i locked the gate from the other side and i couldn't get out without picklocking it but i thought it would take too long and he might run away ) when i went to check it out commander killed me

Evidence: Sorry for the low quality i usually record with fraps all day and the file sizes usually get in the 150-200gb
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmsO3_JZlbg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4L1K8RxH_6Y
I had a perfect reason to raid your friend.

Not only did he swear at me, he also randomly pointed a gun at me and Deriptz, even though we had guns at him. (He broke FearRP)

Second Video, Where is the proof that i even did that? Where does it show that i threw a Molotov at your base? I was Basing with Deriptz at this time, so how could i have gotten from Apartments all the way to Corleone base. I don't randomly raid, as i have had a new beggining.
(03-24-2013, 11:52 AM)Commander Fi5h Wrote: I had a perfect reason to raid your friend.

Not only did he swear at me, he also randomly pointed a gun at me and Deriptz, even though we had guns at him. (He broke FearRP)

Second Video, Where is the proof that i even did that? Where does it show that i threw a Molotov at your base? I was Basing with Deriptz at this time, so how could i have gotten from Apartments all the way to Corleone base. I don't randomly raid, as i have had a new beggining.
My proof is i hovered over your name for a second ill take a picture of it close up
secondly why did you have guns on him for no reason ?
(03-24-2013, 11:56 AM)IAmMexico Wrote:
(03-24-2013, 11:52 AM)Commander Fi5h Wrote: I had a perfect reason to raid your friend.

My proof is i hovered over your name for a second ill take a picture of it close up
secondly why did you have guns on him for no reason ?

[Image: jvEh1Gw.jpg]

(03-24-2013, 11:57 AM)Commander Fi5h Wrote: They were down near my waist when i walked up to him. I wasn't hostile.

right or you were lying like about killing me
(03-24-2013, 12:04 PM)Commander Fi5h Wrote: My In-game name is Tom "Benjamin Hawk"

It doesn't say Commander Fi5h.

well if u look at the first video i posted you can see your name is Poppy jessica read

i when i showed the scoreboad and theres a glimps of it when you gave my galil back so alright
I didn't throw the Molotov. He was the one raiding you.

I was standing outside your house with a gun. I did not do anything to get over the fence, or even into the house, there for i did not raid.

You ran towards me, while Deript'z threw the Molotov.

So in fact, i did not raid you.
(03-24-2013, 12:10 PM)Commander Fi5h Wrote: I didn't throw the Molotov. He was the one raiding you.

I was standing outside your house with a gun. I did not do anything to get over the fence, or even into the house, there for i did not raid.

You ran towards me, while Deript'z threw the Molotov.

So in fact, i did not raid you.

well still you both are rebels he threw the molotov and you came around and killed me thus making you a part of the "raid"
you've lied 2 times now i have no reason to believe what you're saying though i really doubt it was derp that threw it i'd like to think he would know better and you were the only one i saw leave
Deriptz also raided the other guy, so what makes you believe that it wasn't him.

We had a reason to raid your "friend".

He through the Molotov, therefore I didn't randomly Molotov your house.

I admit i was part of the raid, but i definetly did not throw that Molotov.
(03-24-2013, 12:18 PM)Commander Fi5h Wrote: Deriptz also raided the other guy, so what makes you believe that it wasn't him.

We had a reason to raid your "friend".

He through the Molotov, therefore I didn't randomly Molotov your house.

I admit i was part of the raid, but i definetly did not throw that Molotov.

if you didnt throw it why didnt i see anyone else but you leave i checked around for anyone else but there was nobody else there
Because after he threw it, he hid in the house near the Corleone spawn, as i followed him back there.