Unban on Us 4
Thumbs Down 
Your name: World Wide Bomber

Your ban ID: 27980 -27977

Banned by: Beflok

Reason: Raiding pres with a false reason

Involved: mrjacob1614, killaninja12, FaTaL_MisTaKe_, and I.

Why we should unban you: Well the corleones were banned for like two hours and we have been planning to raid since then, and when we raided and failed, they said in OOC why the pres was being raided he didn't do anything. So I pressed tab and realized the president had JUST been changed. I mean like a minute into our raid. Before I got banned I looked in the console and no laws were posted so thats the second reason. Third, beflok said it was a, "false reason to raid" well no it wasn't. That president had the corleone banned so it was never a false reason. Finally, beflok banned us just by looking in the OOC chat because people were confused and he didn't even talk to us which aggravates me the most. I think we should all be unbanned and beflok did not let us speak he just banned us like that. I have been a member for the FL community for almost two years and I know how to play by the rules. Please consider unbanning ALL OF US, thanks.
Steam Name: World Wide Bomber
IGN: Gfrogmanguy
Clan: GoodFellas
[Image: 2i1du1c.png]
All Credits go to Campress
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
User warned for posting in a thread without the sufficient right.
I'm sorry, I've been staring at what you posted for 5 minutes and can't understand what I was warned for
what do you mean
Slime was warned for posting not you
You guys killed several cops during this raid you need to be more careful and pay attention.

Denied.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!