PLEASE! I didn't do anything
Your name: (Anal God)

Your ban ID: (27944)

Banned by: (Jokhah)

Reason: (using hydrolics on cars to mass prop kill, request heavy extention)

Involved: (me and the admin to my knowledge)

Why we should unban you: (I was driving my firetruck to go park it to send it back into my inventory. When I was driving down the street there was a lot of civilians in the road so I said let me play it safe and go slow, when all of the sudden my car shot forward and flipped over and most likely killed some people. Right after my car flipped my game shut down and a error message popped up that said something like "Engine Failure" so I shut down my computer and started it back up and when I went to click on garry's modd and let it boot up I joined my friends who were also in the server and a message came up saying "You have been banned from this server" and I went on Fearlessrp.net and check the ban list and saw my name that said I had "using hydrolics on cars to mass prop kill, request heavy extension" which I had no idea since my game shut down. I was only parking my vehicle so I could take out my Volkswagen Golf. I did not mean to hurt anyone and I do not hack or mod anything I like playing on the server and I have a lot of fun on it. I had only been in the server for approximately 10 to 20 minutes if that. Please take me into consideration mainly because it says request extension and I don't want to be banned any longer that the original 24 hours I don't even know why I am banned for the 24 hours. Thank you for your time. )
I was watching the cars fly around and as soon as you disconnected they immediately went back to normal. I find it highly odd that this would happen if you weren't the one doing it. Give me a chance to review it.

After looking into and talking about it with some others, I've decided that I believe you and sorry for the trouble.