Unban Request Triple X
Your name: Triple X

Your ban ID: 27516

Banned by: [FL]Narcotic

Reason: Mass random demote, FailRP

Involved: Me (Triple X), and elhitman56

Why we should unban you: If You Are Pres. You Can Ban Any Job Am I Correct And I Raided The Last Pres. Because He Wasn't Giving Out Any Laws. By The Time I Was A Rebel When I Killed The Pres. After I Killed Him One Of My Friends Took The President's Job Then Gave It To Me. I Simply Demoted All Of The Players That Were Taking The Jobs That I Banned I Told Them Not To But They Did Anyway. Everyone took It As Random Demote But I Told Them It Wasn't.
(03-21-2013, 06:30 PM)Triple X Wrote: Your name: Triple X

Your ban ID: 27516

Banned by: [FL]Narcotic

Reason: Mass random demote, FailRP

Involved: Me (Triple X), and elhitman56

Why we should unban you: If You Are Pres. You Can Ban Any Job Am I Correct And I Raided The Last Pres. Because He Wasn't Giving Out Any Laws. By The Time I Was A Rebel When I Killed The Pres. After I Killed Him One Of My Friends Took The President's Job Then Gave It To Me. I Simply Demoted All Of The Players That Were Taking The Jobs That I Banned I Told Them Not To But They Did Anyway. Everyone took It As Random Demote But I Told Them It Wasn't.

I was in the server when the president got rdm'd just so you can get his job. You then ran away with the job somewhere hidden that even the SS or any government officials knew about. We rebels tried to find you for a good 30 minute. You laughed in our faces , saying how protected you are and we couldn't get you.

Plus look at your ban history , you have bans that relates to this one.
You banned government, how is that not FailRP? And you can't just ban any job without a reason.

Denied.