Cant find server:S
So ive bin trying to join the server, but if i look for in manually i cant find it, if i type "connect 188.94.75.97:27015" it says failed after 4 tries, its not in my favorite list, and doesnt appear when i try to add it again,

i tried restarting my pc, dint work

anyone else ever had this problem? if you have, please let me know how to solve his

Thank you, Dragneel
Nuffin' wrong here in da home of biowulf. I can find it and join it like any other day.
Hmm.. That's weird.
I'll say try to re-install your gmod :$
Ditn't got this problem before.. ;o
so ive just reinstalled, but forgot to mention, i dont start up gmod to join a server, i use the steam server list and join from there and FLRP is the only server i cant find
so a guy on Facepunch forums told me that its probably my internet provider thats blocking the FL server ip, dont know why they would do that thou:S
Yes, yes its possible, and if you are behind router, check settings Wink
dont use a router, i use the modem directly
I can't imagine why a ISP would block our IP, everything is legal.

Are you sure your firewall on your pc isn't blocking it? Maybe try to disable it for a moment and see if it helps.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(04-26-2011, 06:56 AM)SoulRipper Wrote: I can't imagine why a ISP would block our IP, everything is legal.

Are you sure your firewall on your pc isn't blocking it? Maybe try to disable it for a moment and see if it helps.

i dont run firewall due to the firewall being crap and only blocks the good things and let throu the bad things lol....

i run AV only

but anyway, the problem randomly disapeared and i am now able to join the server again:/

so thanks to all that tried to help me
This could be a Steam issue. Exit Steam, open your Steam folder and delete this file: ClientRegistry.blob. Restart Steam, try adding our IP to your favorites (enter IP address, click "Find games at this address.")