3d Modelling Ideas
Brick 
3d modelling Ideas

Hello everyone. As you know, i am a experienced 3d Modeller, and i have ran out of ideas, in order to create Maps/environments. If anyone has any decent ideas, on what kind of Map i can make, or environment (Eg: Boat, Forrest etc.) The reason being is because i am planning on making a youtube channel soon, and i am in need of ideas, to create showcase videos on my work. If anyone has any suggestions, it would be helpful if you could give me those!
Some huge and realistic roleplay maps!
Take a look at concept art on the internet, for example I found this on deviantart which might be nice to create.

[Image: The_castle_by_Androgs.jpg]
(03-21-2013, 03:13 PM)Chr!llez Wrote: Some huge and realistic roleplay maps!

Already done that, but yes i am still working on it!
Far Cry 3 Jungles maybe?
(03-21-2013, 06:08 PM)Dr Tomorrow Wrote: Far Cry 3 Jungles maybe?

Sounds like a pretty good idea!

Im going to try and make that soon, after i have finished my RP map. Thanks for the idea!
If I guessed right, you are using UDK?
A new map that fearless can use in the future, perhaps?
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Dreaming helps alot when you're trying to get some ideas, I'd recommend you to start recalling your dreams. You'll often get a dream you like, like on a beautiful beach, in a beautiful city. The things you like, will not only be modelled with pleasure, but they'll be finished quicker. <-- From my own experience.

(My grammar may suck a little bit, but I'm tired like shizz, so that should explain why.)
Although you map, you could make me a Ford Taurus SHO!

Seriously speaking, maybe make a bomb shelter or underground hideout sort of thing!
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor