This PC or another one?
Hey, so I just bought this PC off of my mate for only £100.

HP EliteBook 8460p

[Image: Q0Zeske.jpg]
If you want us to judge it you might want to tell us what's inside of that thing. But 100 quid for a PC with an i5 can't be all that bad.
From searching online, it was averaged at £1'000 for this. £100 pounds is cheap for a good PC.

Intel Core i5 2.6 GHz; 4 GB RAM; 320 GB HDD. I don't know the graphics card though. It sounds like a good system.
Regards,
aviator
Yeah I'd really like to know the GPU of this, but anyways, you can always strip it and sell it for parts, haha.
I am buying this one for school.

http://www.edbpriser.dk/baerbar/lenovo-i...15165.aspx

I would really recommend it, it is pure epicness.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
From what I was able to understand on that page you posted, Equal, you're paying 10.000 DKK (which, after calculating it to dollars is like 1800 or so) for a computer with INTEGRATED graphics? Dude, what the hell? You get a computer which can hardly run any games at all, and you spend a crapload of money on it. That's almost as stupid as buying a Crapple computer.
I think you misunderstood the purpose of a school computer.
It has a turnable 13' touchscreen.

Its a mix between a tablet and a laptop, no wonder its so expensive? Its not for gaming its for school, work all that. Basically ANYTHING except gaming.

10,000 isn't that expensive for something like this, besides that there is different models goes all the way down to 5000 DKK depends on your budget.

It's the same as buying a Macbook PRO for school which many people does, however that will be 18,000 instead..
My dad is paying mine so I don't care about the price, however Narcotic may do.
I don't get why you don't just buy a gaming laptop? You can use it for school and gaming, and it'll cost around the same...
Most gaming laptops are loud and heavy. It needs to be light and quiet.
(03-22-2013, 12:47 PM)Equalizer Wrote: Most gaming laptops are loud and heavy. It needs to be light and quiet.

Oh, well if that's how you like it, then I can understand. I got an MSI gaming laptop and I bring it to school every day. Playing GTA IV in class is awesome Tounge
The following 2 users Like Verenikin's post:
  • Weecow, Kpred