Do NOT buy Walking Dead Survival instincts
It is a crappy game. It's not terrible, but it is NOT worth $50. It's one of those games that you walk around the gamestore looking for a good game, you don't have $60 so you can't get a new game. You find a game for $20 or $30 and grab it and buy it. It's not great, but it helps pass the time and reduce bordom. Survival Instinct is one of those games, but $30 more than it's worth.

I wouldn't even accept that game as a gift. Mostly because the PC port is crappy like hell. It has some really cool features that would have been amazing if implemented into a game that actually was fun or worked. And also for anyone thinking about buying this i suggest you check out Totalbiscuits video on the game.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

I think the game needs a big patch and it should be good.
(03-22-2013, 12:40 PM)Toxic Sn0w Wrote: I think the game needs a big patch and it should be good.

A patch? PFF They need to remove the game and go make a better.
RIP in Pepperonis.
The following 1 user Likes ToasTie's post:
  • Joykill
(03-22-2013, 03:20 PM)ToasTie Wrote:
(03-22-2013, 12:40 PM)Toxic Sn0w Wrote: I think the game needs a big patch and it should be good.

A patch? PFF They need to remove the game and go make a better.

So you're saying that they shouldn't do a patch but they should make it better... since you can't relaunch the same game twice , a patch would be more appropriate.
Maybe I will buy this game, when it will be 10$ on Steam, in about a year...
The following 1 user Likes Dr Tomorrow's post:
  • Reefanis