Do NOT buy Walking Dead Survival instincts
http://youtube.com/watch?v=rC-HBQbeLgU&f...g-high-lik
The following 2 users Like Dr Tomorrow's post:
  • Nuka, tQto
At first I thought the guy was just fishing for reasons not to like it. Then I realised just how flawed it is, this is really depressing considering the comics, TV show and the previous game were/are amazing.

That ending "mission" was just...dreadful, compare that to other games with a bunker up styled ending mission (Left 4 Dead for example) and it just shows how awful it really is.
Lead by example.
Activision fails again! Wow. Can't wait for Telltale's season 2 of their series.
RIP in Pepperonis.
Well that guy WAS fishing for reasons to hate the game. This is not how you play this game! Every game has bugs that needs to be fixed or features that needs tweaking. Just because you see 1 person's view of the game it doesn't mean you have to base a game only with his saying.

The guy in the video is just showing bugs that he found and the problem when a group of zombies swarm you. That's it! Both of these will get fixed now that he made a video about it. This game was set to be a mix of first-person action and story. Don't judge a game with only 1 video , silly!
The following 1 user Likes THByro's post:
  • Salinsky
I lol'd and threw up.
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
Indeed, that failed.
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
wow... Cool fight mechanics tho
[Image: 28guk44.png]

Thanks to Duck for the epic sig..
also thanks for the "a great friend since 2009" really appreciate it!

How about some Reputation?
The original The Walking Dead game, by Telltale was the best game I ever played. Can't wait for some more episodes to be released.
The following 1 user Likes Joykill's post:
  • ToasTie
Seems to be a little like the War Z singleplayer.
I wasn't expecting it to be good since it is by Activision