Tyki Mikk and viljoeL
Name of player: ?Tyki ?Mikk and [FL:RP] viljoeL

SteamID: Unsure

Time in GMT: (GMT-4*) 13:47

Server: EvoCity 2_2vp

Summary: Tyki Mikk was making some turtles on the street , so I went over to grab it and I messed around with it for a solid 2 seconds. His friend then told me to drop the turtle by pulling his gun out because he though I was 'stealing' his turtle. And I'm not sure grabbing a turtle is stealing. I then loaded my gun far away from them because they threatened me. Went ahead and I killed Tyki Mikk by accident because they both looked the same and has the same prop in their hand. I later apologized to Tyki Mikk and said that I wanted to kill viljoeL and not him but he wouldn't listen. The logs would prove it.

Later on , I was in my warehouse getting my money and weed and I suddenly hear hacking noises. I opened my door and I see the hacker who had no reason to raid. I shot him once and Tyki Mikk shoots me in the back with a Galil. Talk about breaking NLR. Oh and they said they heard to 'Buzz' sound through the wall. They were here to kill me so the raid that followed was FailRP.

Now Tyki Mikk and viljoeL are probably laughing their asses off because they just got me banned for something that I already fixed. I understand the ban about the double door but they clearly didn't mention what rules THEY broke.

Evidence

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=133070925
Here in the chat he says "We heard contra while we were searching for you Smile". Which means he FailRp'd

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=133071017
Here it's him trying to find an excuse to avoid the confrontation which he says "Well viljoeL didn't die". Which didn't matter at all.

I was going to get other proof but I got banned just as I was taking screenshots but it's just him saying "He told me that his friend died and wanted to avenge his death" even though Tyki Mikk is the one to kill me in the end. Which , if you look it this way , is considered breaking NLR.

Extra Notes: I would've understood if viljoeL was raiding me by himself , but Tyki Mikk was with him and that's why I yelled at him for quite a bit. I'll accept my ban on the double door but I want this thread to be looked through. I also want Tyki Mikk or viljoeL to respond before deciding if it's Approved or Not.
Users confronted, waiting for further explanation of the case/their side of the case.
i spawned a turtle prop with a lead and peep ploop picked it up and wouldant leave it alone after being asked, so viljoel pulled a shotgun on him so he threw it at me, and then walked of after having a gun pointed at him decided he wasnt affraid of the person with a gun an pulled out a tmp and shot me, and attempted to killl viljoel too but he left after the 5mins nlr timer i was asked (ic) to help avenge the death of a friend by viljoel, we looked around town a little and decided to go to rebel spawn while looking around we heard contra and we were discussing the double dooring and a way to get in, during this time he (hotkey'd) out of the two doors with a tmp and started shooting me seeing the threat killed him because viljoel was unarmed still holding a keypadcracker, we then by the help of a passer by got two people to simultaniously crack the keypad's and get into his warehouse.

viljoel died at no point during these events.
So you walked around there, with the purpose of raiding for contraband?
(03-20-2013, 06:18 PM)Tyki Mikk Wrote: i spawned a turtle prop with a lead and peep ploop picked it up and wouldant leave it alone after being asked, so viljoel pulled a shotgun on him so he threw it at me, and then walked of after having a gun pointed at him decided he wasnt affraid of the person with a gun an pulled out a tmp and shot me, and attempted to killl viljoel too but he left after the 5mins nlr timer i was asked (ic) to help avenge the death of a friend by viljoel, we looked around town a little and decided to go to rebel spawn while looking around we heard contra and we were discussing the double dooring and a way to get in, during this time he (hotkey'd) out of the two doors with a tmp and started shooting me seeing the threat killed him because viljoel was unarmed still holding a keypadcracker, we then by the help of a passer by got two people to simultaniously crack the keypad's and get into his warehouse.

Once again ,I apologized to you for killing you and said that I wanted to kill viljoeL because he was the one to threatened to kill me. But you both looked the same and had a turtle in your hands so I shot the one on the left ,where your friend previously was.

There was a button inside my warehouse to open both doors and I just quickly charged out and started shooting the person who was hacking. By the way , you asked someone random to help you raid which is considered FailRP. Plus , why were you hacking to the side when you're supposed to hack while infront of the keypad?

You were here for me so why did you continue to raid even though you managed to kill me? Did you say 'Fuck it' and raided for no reason? Hearing the 'Buzz' from a money printer is the exact same as seeing sparkles through the wall in DarkRP. It's the exact same.

One other thing , if your 'friend' calls you to avenge your own death, don't follow him. You'll know that it's considered breaking NLR because you can avenge/help avenging your own death. It's against New Life Rule.
i was accompanying viljoel who was attempting to find the killer of her late friend, whilst walking we heard contraban so we decided to scope it out and whilst talking about the double dooring the owner walks out with a TMP and starts shooting at viljoel i believe, so i killed him so that my friend would remain unharmed.
So, you seeked the killer of you, from your earlier life, alongside viljoeL?
(03-20-2013, 06:27 PM)THByro Wrote: There was a button inside my warehouse to open both doors and I just quickly charged out and started shooting the person who was hacking.
so you removed the button from inside that opend both doors because on my screenshot there was no button that opend both doors.
(03-20-2013, 06:27 PM)Tyki Mikk Wrote: i was accompanying viljoel who was attempting to find the killer of her late friend, whilst walking we heard contraban so we decided to scope it out and whilst talking about the double dooring the owner walks out with a TMP and starts shooting at viljoel i believe, so i killed him so that my friend would remain unharmed.

You just said that I shot you and not viljoeL and quit with the double dooring , that's taking care of already.
The button opened all door in my warehouse so I can quickly leave. You probably destroyed it with your molotov. It wasn't in the room where you took the screenshot.

*I'll stop arguing now. I want Narcotic to talk to Tyki Mikk or choose if he Approves or not.
(03-20-2013, 06:28 PM)Narcotic Wrote: So, you seeked the killer of you, from your earlier life, alongside viljoeL?
i was accompanying viljoel who was seeking the killer of a man whom i had no idea who was and just decided to offer backup as she had been attacked and needed help.

(03-20-2013, 06:30 PM)THByro Wrote: The button opened all door in my warehouse so I can quickly leave. You probably destroyed it with your molotov. It wasn't in the room where you took the screenshot.s
there was no button in the warehouse at all.