Forums [FR] Adv Dupe downloadability
Title of Suggestion: Able to download your dupes.

Description: I would like to be able to download my dupes so i can use them on singleplayer and stuff to make cool pictures and stuff.
Why:Because its really annoying to make things again if you know you have already done it before.
The following 1 user Likes RANDOMlagFTW's post:
  • Red Orchestra
Yeah this would be nice. +Support
[Image: EglEnZU.gif]
I'd rather see an ability to upload dupes ( I see how this could be some potential threat ) so you could make larger structures in SP dupe them and copy them over in parts and have your friends assist you in spawning it, and maybe even an ability to upload dupes to other users (an invite to share so to speak so you can't just upload random crap to people)
Sure Smile

+ Support
+Support.

This would be good.
Regards,
aviator
I just thought of one problem, if you build a structure over the prop limit, I think you understand. Though i'm +/-.
(03-20-2013, 08:15 PM)Bloodz_Bro Wrote: I just thought of one problem, if you build a structure over the prop limit, I think you understand. Though i'm +/-.

The case it to allow people to download their dupes from the server so that they can use them on SP to make screenshots for their groups. Huh
[Image: EglEnZU.gif]
(03-20-2013, 08:15 PM)Bloodz_Bro Wrote: I just thought of one problem, if you build a structure over the prop limit, I think you understand. Though i'm +/-.

The suggestion is only for downloading, not uploading I believe.

Download dupes, not upload.

(03-20-2013, 10:47 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote:

The suggestion is only for downloading, not uploading I believe.

ye only downloading..