Fearless bank
Welcome to fearless bank, one of the only banks trustable for just a few reasons:

All transactions in game are recorded on camera and listed here for proof.

What do we do? well it's simple.

We store money and do loans

We have 5 different accounts here at fearless bank:
Diamond - most trusted. You have 1 week to pay back all loans and can loan upto $25000. You will be charged a rate of 10% increase.

Platinum - a very trusted member of the bank. you have 5 days to pay back all loans and can loan upto $15000. You will be charged a rate of 12.5% increase

Gold - Your in the mid point, fairly trusted. You have 3 days to pay back every loan and can loan upto $7500. You will be charged a 15% increase on loans

Silver - You just got an upgraded bank, slightly better rates and more loanage allowance. You can loan upto $5000 15% increase on loans

Bronze - a new account with the bank. You get 24 hours for every loan to be repayed. You can loan upto $2500 17.5% increase.

Current accounts set up:
link66: Bronze No money on loan. No money stored.
darthaussie: Bronze No money on loan. No money stored.

Please note:
This is not a scam, i don't want to get banned for something stupid like this (if i was scamming)
To ensure everyone pays their loans i will do background checks on you, i will look for referrals and previous bans, i will then make a decision on allowing you to take out loans or not
The following 1 user Likes Brian's post:
  • Nancy
Loans are at own risk. We don't ban someone if they don't repay the loan.
(03-19-2013, 09:55 PM)Narcotic Wrote: Loans are at own risk. We don't ban someone if they don't repay the loan.

Oh right, ok only people who are trusted (have a lot of hours and not many bans) will be allowed loans from now on.
I would love to know what ban count has to do with it, if none are scam related.
(I don't see many scammers not getting perma).
[Image: B6nW6le.png]

Image removed, Clan closed. - beflok
Admin removed, beflok closed. - rowan

I trade Tea for rep.
(03-19-2013, 11:57 PM)mr_rowan13 Wrote: I would love to know what ban count has to do with it, if none are scam related.
(I don't see many scammers not getting perma).

If they have bans like "Not listening to admin" "Doesn't learn" "Scamming" "Lieing to an admin" etc makes them look very untrustworthy.

Btw, I have a suggestion:

Only give people loans after doing background checks, ask the person for any references you can talk to, ask the references if the person is trustworthy etc etc. Just like in real life. If they pay the loan back on time enough times then that's when you should give them a higher trust rank.

I asked if I could do this some time ago, Killjoy refused it. It's not allowed.
Its not allowed to do what you want with the money you earned? LOL?
Isn't this kinda like an investment? Whats wrong with it?
[Image: B6nW6le.png]

Image removed, Clan closed. - beflok
Admin removed, beflok closed. - rowan

I trade Tea for rep.
After doing some checks, i have come to the conclusion link66 is trust worthy enough for a bank account, like all people he will start off with a bronze account and work his way up.
(03-20-2013, 03:51 PM)mr_rowan13 Wrote: Its not allowed to do what you want with the money you earned? LOL?
Isn't this kinda like an investment? Whats wrong with it?

No idea, all I'm saying is that I tried doing it before and it wasn't allowed, you should check with Killjoy before doing this kind of stuff.
No idea, all I'm saying is that I tried doing it before and it wasn't allowed, you should check with Killjoy before doing this kind of stuff.
[/quote]

Well Narcotic posted and didn't say anything against it, it should be ok.