Ban Request For Verenikin and -_´^*<__RAZER__>*^`_-
Video 
Name of player:Verenikin,-_´^*<__RAZER__>*^`_-

SteamID:Verenikin : STEAM_0:0:35706539 , -_´^*<__RAZER__>*^`_- : STEAM_0:0:36806658

Time in GMT:20:30ish GMT time

Server:2p

Summary:I got an email that i was checking and responding to after i came back to the game i was being randomly raided by verenikin and razer

Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-gvK6f_QLk

I know i shouldnt have shot them but it was my first reaction :T
I would like to hear Verenikin and RAZER's side of the story before making a final conclusion. Also, you had unrealistic camera there, which is not allowed..
(03-19-2013, 09:08 PM)GhostRider Wrote: I would like to hear Verenikin and RAZER's side of the story before making a final conclusion. Also, you had unrealistic camera there, which is not allowed..

It was on top of a utility pole infront of my base.

i can show u my duplicate of my base if you'd like
We were outside your huge base, heard your contra, then raided.

Contraband is a valid reason to raid.

EDIT: You also had another floating camera in the front of your base.
(03-19-2013, 09:21 PM)Verenikin Wrote: We were outside your huge base, heard your contra, then raided.

you still had no reason suspect me of contra i saw you guys standing infront of my base multiple times against the walls listening for contra
(03-19-2013, 09:31 PM)IAmMexico Wrote:
(03-19-2013, 09:21 PM)Verenikin Wrote: We were outside your huge base, heard your contra, then raided.

you still had no reason suspect me of contra i saw you guys standing infront of my base multiple times against the walls listening for contra

Which we did, and when we heard contra, we made our move. Nothing against the rules here.
(03-19-2013, 09:32 PM)Verenikin Wrote:
(03-19-2013, 09:31 PM)IAmMexico Wrote:

Which we did, and when we heard contra, we made our move. Nothing against the rules here.

u did not have a rp reason to stand against the walls of my base listening for contra
Don't stand there listening for contraband.
You are basically FailRPing due to the fact you are roleplaying Spetsnaz GRU and raiding for contraband. You are a military intelligence specializing mainly in military reconnaissance and sabotage if I do believe so. You would not be sitting around raiding as contraband.
Finding contraband by listening to the Buzz is the same as finding contraband by finding sparkles through the wall in DarkRP. Both are considered failrping.

The good and roleplaying way of finding contraband is by finding them just by looking at them.