UnBan Request.
Exclamation 
Your name:|Lively Albo|Gamer|™

Your ban ID:15322

Banned by:[FL]Grub

ReasonThinkingcamming then disconnecting

Involved: Not sure

Why we should unban you:Its been about a year now since I was banned and I have understood what I have done because how long I was banned for. There is really nothing much more too say then im sorry and if you unban and if I do one thing you can ban me for life again, I really mean it Thank you.
You haven't really put effort into this.
AlboAlec Wrote:Its been about a year now since I was banned

Ban given on: 02/10/2012 23:16:34

Starting your appeal with a lie is not the best idea.
(03-18-2013, 08:55 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: You haven't really put effort into this.

I know I have nothing more to say it happened a year ago Tounge

and yeah but that was a while ago but at this point I will do anything

also after one year would you really think im gonna do this again this is by favorite server.

(03-18-2013, 08:57 PM)GhostRider Wrote:
AlboAlec Wrote:Its been about a year now since I was banned

Ban given on: 02/10/2012 23:16:34

Starting your appeal with a lie is not the best idea.

And how was i lieing??
Quoting you: "It's been about a year now since I was banned"

Your ban given on 02/10/2012, 2nd in October 2012, 5 months ago, not a year ago.
I personally don't think you belong here. All of your bans either have to do with smashing props or scamming people. Scamming, an offense taken seriously here, will never be tolerated. Plus you didn't even have the cars in the first place. Then straight off you start off lying trying to reach some sort of sympathy. "It's been about a year now since I was banned" Also you clearly didn't put any effort into this unban request. Pure ignorance to the rules got you to this position.

Denied.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub