Ban Request on Corleones
Name of player: SWAG#2013 (STEAM_0:0:9943672) ; Butch #TrigG™ (STEAM_0:1:15386734) ; DEM0NKILL3ML (???) ; , Kaz (STEAM_0:1:16195506 (I think...)

Time in GMT: 5:00

Server: V2D

Summary: Random Raiding the President. Reason stated was that the government failed to respond to 'request-spam'. At the time, we had ONE police officer on duty.

Evidence: [[Image: y4LE4s9.png]
[Image: y4LE4s9.png?1]
[Image: Ah5QBpJ.jpg]
Not random at all. The cops have constantly been ramming us, and when we request to get help, they don't answer for 20 minutes. Then, the only answer they give us is 'We're not coming.' So we raid, and we kill UTLonghorn12. And he proceeds to whine about random raid for 5 minutes.
[Image: Astro%20Signature.png]
Made by DigDug
I have 5 RP point(s)
You failed to respond, so we went to instill a more responsive government. Far from a random raid.
Wasn't just me. Pretty much everyone in the Government, because it was, in fact, random. Now what I find odd is your statement: 'Cops have constantly been ramming us'. At the time, there was ONE officer. Where did the other cops come from?
There was more before the raid had started. Pilot Retribution was one of them.
Made by DigDug
I have 5 RP point(s)
Evidence Posted. List of Corleones, along with their "Reason". Someone even asks: "What Cops", showing that there were, in fact, no cops to be 'ramming them constantly'
That didn't look like evidence to me.
Made by DigDug
I have 5 RP point(s)
Evidence is a list of names, and us saying what we are saying here?
Wow, so uh, the around five other people that said they had evidence never posted, so this is sorta dead. Be free!
If you don't find that evidence, tell me then, what is your reason? I'll gladly run through the logs to de- or confirm what you say, lying is only going to get you a few extra days off.