UnBan request on toby_games2 and joker120497
Your name: toby_games2
Your ban ID: 27369
Banned by: [FL]Narcotic
Reason:breaking passive RP, RDM
Involved:joker120497,[FL:RP]Aviator, another FL:RP member
Why we should unban you:Me and joker120497 were robbing a gas station as rebels. we demanded 1000 for each release safely as we held them at gunpoint. they refused and we opened fire. we fled with no witnesses, then we got banned. this shouldn't have happened as it was a crime that should be handled with arrest, not a ban.

sorry the second reason is the people involved

ok I changed it to Involved
Yeah ur right toby this was unfair
You have ruined a few passive RP's I had before, not hostage situations, but just trolling/minging to ruin mine and other's fun, so I'm guessing it was the same for when you hostaged the people at the gas station.

I also got held at gunpoint at one point and then suddenly I was shot at with no warning (I was president at the time)
[Image: Astro%20Signature.png]
Made by DigDug
I have 5 RP point(s)
You each have to post your own unban requests.
i'll tell joker just count this as mine
This is my side of story:
Me and my friend came to the gas station to get some gas since cars was banned from city, when we come in toby run into the gas station and begin to knife us, we then call admin (in this case narcotic) to get it sortet.
Then he get the ban "ruining rp, rdm"
You started knifing every object that was breakable, breaking it, for absolutely NO reason, start knifing people in there, and when I come, you try to slash me, then turn around cause you find out it's an admin. It's not the first rule you broke yesterday, and I let you off with a warning before, I think it was about time you got your punishment.

Denied.