My ps3
Hi, my playstation 3 is having errors; everytime i put in a playstation 3 disc it fails to load, even though it was loading them earlier. It will play playstation 2 games, but not ps3 :/

Any tips?

(i tried resetting it, nothing was fixed)
I guess you have to call PlayStation support or leaving it for a new one where you buy it.
RIP in Pepperonis.
Throw it away, get an XboX, LAKA BAWS!
The following 1 user Likes DubpleRW's post:
  • ChrilLe
(03-17-2013, 08:32 PM)DubpleRW Wrote: Throw it away, get an XboX, LAKA BAWS!

Got an xbox, got 2 of them actually xD.

Anyway, my playstation appears to be working again now i left it for a couple of hours, currently downloading saints row 3:

Will keep you guys posted if something goes wrong again Tounge
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Yeah it didn't work, it downloaded saints row 3 went black screen so i exited the game and then restarted my ps3, same error! wont scan my games :/
It's probably overheating.
Lead by example.
That actually sounds like the laser diode it self died.
Get a new PS3, or if you know how to, take it apart and change the laser diode or the drive it self.
X Box is horrible. Stick to the PS3. Just call the support or google it. I'm sure you'll fine the answer you're looking for.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
The following 1 user Likes Infernaw's post:
  • Dr Tomorrow
(03-18-2013, 02:24 PM)Infernaw Wrote: X Box is horrible. Stick to the PS3.

Agreed. Agreed.
RIP in Pepperonis.
I don't see why people hate the XboX since XboX-Live gives you defintively MORE Features than the PS3 Network.
And while we're talking about PS3s, what's the point about Blu-Ray? It's a useless feature..
You pay for something that 70% of the Humanity doesn't even use.
It's like adding BlueTooth to a Potato, completely useless (Unless you're Dubp and need BT on a Potato for Potato-streaming).
Or another good example is a Magnet into a Trash-Can, so it won't escape (just in case it got legs).

^ Sorry had to throw out my rage at PS3s. :3
Do not turn this into a 'console fan boy' flame war...