Unban request Resultantpilot4
Your name: Resultantpilot4

Your ban ID: 27310

Banned by: Narcotic

Reason: Propspam

Involved: i don't know

Why we should unban you: Well, i actually have no idea why i am banned...I was driving in my car when i suddenly get the message: you are banned FOR THREE MONTHS, reason: propspam... but i can't remember that i placed even 1 prop! i really love this server and i don't want to be bannedSad this is just my second ban so i'm not like a bad Roleplayer.

Please respond quick because i want to play on the server so bad!
[05:03:41]ResultantPilot4(STEAM_0:1:31517149) has spawned models/props_c17/FurnitureFireplace001a.mdl
that is the start time, you spammed about 3-5 props a second. I'd have to get access to those logs again to see if you did any other objects but I hope this jogs your memory. Remember, things you do on the server are logged and if someone looks into it, you can be caught
Ooh shit! yes i tried to make a shop i remember!!

I wanted to make a furniture shop but when i spawned my first prop it wouldt stop spawning untill i pressed esc a few times...im so sorrySad

PLEAASE unban me D: im so sorry
It spawned nearly 20 times. At the same time there also was a high amount of other people prop spamming various props. I find it hard to believe it's unrelated
i was trying to build at the mall, the propspammers were building in the city...Sad

it really will never happen again... and if so, i know how to stop it now
I'm going to leave this to a higher power to decide. Based on all the prop spam in a short period of time, I cannot recommend an unban. If a higher power decides otherwise, I'm not concerned.
okay, its very simple, i spawned 1 prop in a small room in the storage of my shop ,in a shelter close to the mall...but then automaticly more propsstarted spawning... i never meant to do this...this was almost the onlyserver i was playing on and now im banned for three months...maybe you can shorten the period... i mean, nobody even noticed the propspam! only me...ps. i removed the props immediatly (i think, notsure)

I will do anything for letting me play on the server again..
So, you click once and poof, 20 props spawn? ...
No they didn't just spawn, I spawned 1 prop, then started spawning more... I don't know what it was but I also have it on darkRP and sandbox servers sometimes.. I looked up what it was on the internet but I didn't find what it was... I'm trying to fix it now.
Guys I fixed the bugSmile