Unban Request
Rainbow 
Your name: HonkerTonks

Your ban ID: 27344

Banned by: [FL] Beflok

Reason: 'killing a player in ragdolled body with prop, constantly arguing with me after I tried explaining'

Involved: HonkerTonks(Me) [FL] Beflok Three rebels which I don't know the name of.

Why we should unban you: I was unjustly banned. Admin refused to hear reason with me. I was trying to help a person by bringing him to a paramedic with a prop by placing him on a filing cabinet. The man had been in a car accident and i couldn't just leave him there. He hit the respawn button and killed himself. Then Beflok teleported to me with blood on my hands and kept saying "You killed him"! he took away prop spawning and movement for me for five hours and i said sorry and accepted my Restriction. A few minutes later he banned me.

I was really enjoying rping today as it is my first time on and i had some crazy fun. Really wanted to join the community and become a regular. So here's a heart. Heart
You have got to be kidding me. I tried to explain to you that I saw you plain as day prop push the body with a locker prop then you smashed it and killed him. Wether you want to believe it or not that is what happened.

I took at least a good 3-4 minutes trying to talk to you about it but you continued to argue.

Prop pushing a ragdolled body further away from town is not "helping" as you stated in game.

Stop lying and take responsibility for your actions.

Denied.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!