Adding the Ability to use tranquilizer as SS.
(03-16-2013, 06:58 PM)Bloodz_Bro Wrote: Title of Suggestion: Let SS use tranquilizer.

Description: Give Special Service the ability to equip a tranquilizer sniper.

Why: As we know FL recently added the ability to equip sniper rifles as SS but why not tranquilizer. And why not tranquilizers too, I think it would be nice if SS could use one.

Also I want to say that I think it should be added as a way SS can arrest criminals with out having no choice but to kill them if there in a gun fight. And I know SS is powerful but most people cant afford tranquilizers or don't want to take the risk of loosing it from death. I doubt the SS will be over powered if this is added, as I said most SS probably wont take the risk of loosing it or cant afford it. But some people who can afford it and would take the risk would use it, may want to use it.

+Support.
More balance. Although I still think you should buy it to use it as SS.
Need houses, bases, high tech bases or other advanced duplicates?
/PM Wabbit in-game or add Wabbit on Steam for further information.

(03-21-2013, 12:02 PM)Wabbit Wrote:
(03-16-2013, 06:58 PM)Bloodz_Bro Wrote: Title of Suggestion: Let SS use tranquilizer.
-snip-

+Support.

I believe the suggestion is for them to be able to equip it, the standard spawn weapons aren't changing.
(03-21-2013, 12:53 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote:
(03-21-2013, 12:02 PM)Wabbit Wrote:
-snip-

+Support.

I believe the suggestion is for them to be able to equip it, the standard spawn weapons aren't changing.

Yes, i'm only suggesting that SS can equip it not spawn with it.
I agree an SS should be able to use a tranquiler sniper if a Unemployed can!

+ Support.
Done.