Adding the Ability to use tranquilizer as SS.
Title of Suggestion: Let SS use tranquilizer.

Description: Give Special Service the ability to equip a tranquilizer sniper.

Why: As we know FL recently added the ability to equip sniper rifles as SS but why not tranquilizer. And why not tranquilizers too, I think it would be nice if SS could use one.

Also I want to say that I think it should be added as a way SS can arrest criminals with out having no choice but to kill them if there in a gun fight. And I know SS is powerful but most people cant afford tranquilizers or don't want to take the risk of loosing it from death. I doubt the SS will be over powered if this is added, as I said most SS probably wont take the risk of loosing it or cant afford it. But some people who can afford it and would take the risk would use it, may want to use it.
Being the one who suggested that SS should have snipers, I should be inclined to support this.

But to me, I suggested what I did because there are many accounts of S.W.A.T-like units using said weaponry. I am not sure if the same can be said for 'tranquillisers'.
as much as i love using tranq snipers i dont think its the sort of wepon suited to the SS so -support
I thought we should add it as a way SS could arrest targets when shot at instead of having no choice but to kill them.
Dont worry, probably this will be accepted.....next year.

+support
The following 6 users Like Prosto's post:
  • Fillehh, Dr Tomorrow, buffalobagingi, Volimius, Disabled Angel, fuz3_r3tro
Yesshhhh!!'
+support
+Support.
(03-16-2013, 09:32 PM)Borovichok Wrote: Dont worry, probably this will be accepted.....next year.

+support

Sad, but true.

And even if it is accepted, it probably won't ever be implemented. Not even a year after it's accepted.

+Support if it matters

+ Support

Tranq, cuff and arrest- Life made easier.
I actually see this as a perfectly acceptable long-range means of taking a suspect down.

+ Support
The following 1 user Likes DoomDude1's post:
  • Disabled Angel