Adding the Ability to use tranquilizer as SS.
(03-17-2013, 07:30 PM)Deriptz Wrote: - support

This Will would make the SS to overpowered
Oh and a non-government class who can provide themselves with kevlar and ANY weapon of their choise is not overpowered? Ok.

+Support, if Fearless truly strives toward passive,this would be a start seeing how as non-lethal approach is near impossible if a suspect is at range.
In this case, passive means: Not killing a guy with a deagle who just robbed a store or something.
The following 1 user Likes Salinsky's post:
  • fuz3_r3tro
Safari!
+support

(03-17-2013, 07:32 AM)SoulRipper Wrote: A big -support, the SS is powerful enough.
The ultimate goal of EvoCity's law enforcement is to save lives.
So what of taking down perps in a nonlethal fashion, with a bit of distance so I don't have to get my ass shot off trying to taser them?

(03-17-2013, 07:30 PM)Deriptz Wrote: - support

This Will would make the SS to overpowered

We can already use a lethal military-grade sniper rifle which has a ten round magazine.
So what's so horrible about a one-shot reload tranquilizer that will allow us to bring people in without further injury to us or them?
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
You recently had snipers added on, now you want the force to be even more powerful, it's easy enough to play as SS as it is now without dying, no more resources are necessary.
(03-18-2013, 04:12 PM)Narcotic Wrote: You recently had snipers added on, now you want the force to be even more powerful, it's easy enough to play as SS as it is now without dying, no more resources are necessary.

Simply encouraging aggressive takedown as a method. It's a sniper which can only fire ONE shot before it has to reload, and it knocks people out instead of killing them outright. What's the big difference, other than some more RP?

(By the way, the people of the city and its government vs. a small cell of criminals. I don't remember how many times I've said it now, but the government is always 'OP'.)
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
+ Support

If we allow Sniper Rifle. Why not allow Tranquilizer.
That would be good for RP a situation where the suspect need to be stop and keep alive.
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
The following 2 users Like Generation's post:
  • Toxic, ChrilLe
+ support.
+support
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Not sure or I already posted here, but.
+Support.
The AWP kills a suspect VERY soon. One headshot is enough.
The tranqualizer can let the suspect lose consciousness and the SS can handcuff the person and bring him in for interrogation.
-/+ support

While tranquilizer guns as SS is a small step towards passive roleplay, it is really overpowered. SS have handcuffs, tazers, riot shields, rams, and more.

While you can get a few of these things as any other class, riot shields, rams, and quite a few other things cannot be achived by most classes. Not to mention SS spawn with a M4A1 or UMP45. Every other class does not.
(03-17-2013, 07:32 AM)SoulRipper Wrote: A big -support, the SS is powerful enough.

What do you mean by powerful? Actual bullets are obviously more powerful than tranquilizing darts, since certain bullets (i.e. snipers) can kill a man with a single shot, while tranquilizers just temporarily drug the target to lose consciousness.

Unless you mean powerful as in able to be abused, then I see what you mean. But if you mean their attack strength, I believe tranquilizers won't affect their means of attack, but somewhat changes their attacking strategies and making them a bit more passive.