Adding the Ability to use tranquilizer as SS.
Y NO SNIPERS?!

+ Support
A big -support, the SS is powerful enough.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
-Support.

The SS received their snipers, and a tranquilizer doesn't really suit their needs.
Regards,
aviator
(03-17-2013, 01:31 AM)Doomdude1 Wrote: I actually see this as a perfectly acceptable long-range means of taking a suspect down.

+ Support

This suggestion will finally make the special services able to take down (but not kill) an armed suspect. Yay for fewer fatalities!
(03-17-2013, 07:32 AM)SoulRipper Wrote: A big -support, the SS is powerful enough.

The ability for the SS to actualy take prisoners from afar is the same as their ability to kill people from afar.

The main difference is that if they can help take prisoners and turn what would usualy be a lethal confrontation into a non lethal one, is that it can lead to some passive prisoner processing RP.

Ive never understood the reasoning behind restricting what the SS can use from the players own inventory when the threats they can face are most often equiped FAR better than what they have access to, adding onto the fact they usualy are hunkered down in a bunker, or attacking a facility they are protecting with weapons and tools they do not have access to.
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
+Support for the reasons stated above.
(03-17-2013, 08:48 AM)BlackDog Wrote:
(03-17-2013, 07:32 AM)SoulRipper Wrote: A big -support, the SS is powerful enough.

The ability for the SS to actualy take prisoners from afar is the same as their ability to kill people from afar.

The main difference is that if they can help take prisoners and turn what would usualy be a lethal confrontation into a non lethal one, is that it can lead to some passive prisoner processing RP.

Ive never understood the reasoning behind restricting what the SS can use from the players own inventory when the threats they can face are most often equiped FAR better than what they have access to, adding onto the fact they usualy are hunkered down in a bunker, or attacking a facility they are protecting with weapons and tools they do not have access to.

I agree BlackDog, this could make passive prisoner RP and your VERY right about people being better armed than SS. I see lots of battles with SS when they are facing a team of men ALL carrying a assault rifle (M4, AK47 etc).
(03-17-2013, 01:31 AM)Doomdude1 Wrote: I actually see this as a perfectly acceptable long-range means of taking a suspect down.

+ Support
- support

This Will would make the SS to overpowered
"We all do dumb things, that's what makes us human.”

- Hossan Ramzy
(03-17-2013, 07:30 PM)Deriptz Wrote: - support

This Will would make the SS to overpowered

You have to buy your own tranquilizer and please check in game how much a tranquilizer costs.