Banzai unban request
Your name: Banzai Dk

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:17531096

Reason ban: For being in a restricted area.

Why we should unban you: It isn't listed in the rules. Huh

Banned for 420 days.
Maybe it was a bit hash, but there is not leagel being in a restricted area. Thats like peeing on the president in the US. Or running against the Sjeik in Sauid Arabia with a knife while you shout: "Crusade!!! Die your blody oil arab!""

You dont do that, thats how easy it is. Would supported a week or two week ban for that tho.
(08-03-2010, 09:57 PM)Paven Wrote: Maybe it was a bit hash, but there is not leagel being in a restricted area.

Yea, you are right. But im is new to rp and i didnt know that it's not allowed to be there i was. So, if i could be unbanned or get the ban shorten down to a week or two, i would be glad.
420 days? wtf!!

I support shortening the ban to a week.

Paven Check your spelling and grammar please. Smile

lykkedalle Too bad this was your first post, never leaves a good impression. Sad
@ My spelling and grammar will remain as bad as its now, and thats it. If you got any problmes make the topic "Paven need to get a grammar and english tudor, ill pay!"
The reason with: "restricted areas" is because they are restricted.
I don't belive you didn't know. Because all the restricted areas is blocked, and you needed to "build" yourself in where ever you did go.
I don't think anybody banned you for 420 days...

I don't know whether I was the one banning you but I can't look it up too because the server is down.

I think it's logic that you can't build a base outside of a map because that is what I think you were doing, unfair opposite others if they don't know you build there.
Dare to think!