Unban request Bradtech
Your name:Bradtech

Your ban ID:STEAM_0:0:45649149

Banned by:[FL] Beflok

Reason:Intentionally trying to crash the server, Mass prop spam

Involved:Notus Miketech Zephyrus Me

[b]Why we should unban you:You Should unban me because I only spawned a lot of props because there was a guy trying to spawn a load of props on me (i only spawned props on they guy that was killing me) So i know i was the wrong and all by all so spawning props but i dont want to be banned from your server i have donated and i really love your server and most of my hours on gmod have been from your server which i love to play on.I could only tell that pysho wolf was killing everyone with props he was throwing everyone in the air with props. The server was also going to chaos there was so many people being cdming and prop killing cops were random tazing ect. Even if my ban could be shortened that would be better than never.
You were laughing your head off while you were prop killing, prop flipping cars, prop pushing people and spamming props, if someone breaks the rules, you ask an admin/moderator to come online, you don't do what that person is doing.
I have the video to prove it.
Lead by example.
I didnt prop kill anyone i prop fliped a car because it was mine and it was tipped over and prop pushing was because a guy was stuck in a pile of props and i dont know how to get an admin or moderator on

I was only laughing because of the rag doll animation from were i died
You were prop killing anyone you saw who was tazed or injured, let's not forget the multiple CDM's.
Lead by example.
i was the one being tazed
Bradtech, I've got a recording of you completely minging up the server, don't even try to lie.
I was being tazed and when i was down people would be killing me with probs

props*
Seeing as you are lying completely I am going to upload the video.
Lead by example.
Me lying even look at miketech br that you put up i got tazed and arrested for nothing
In the BR I put up on Miketech, you were tazed because you prop killed a person who he tazed.
Lead by example.