Goodbye
Hey everyone, after much thought and consideration i have decided to leave Fearless. This was a tough choice for me to make but i am sadly getting bored of Gmod altogether.
I may return in a few months but for now i have things to work on and people to see.

One of the main reasons i am leaving is that too many others i knew well have also left, thus i do not have many people to Rp with and everything i do seems to be repetitive on the server. The reason i did not leave earlier was because i was applying for a few clans that i thought could get my interest in Gmod back again but the one i wanted to join did not want me, so here i am.

I may come on once in a while to do a bit of Rp or when i am bored of everything else. I wont say goodbye's to anyone specifically but i would like to thank everyone who has taught me the ways of FL, and the great admin team for keeping the server's clean of minges Wink

Anyway i really do not want to drag this out and i am awful at goodbye's Cheese i will stilll talk to most people on steam but until i return... Goodbye!

edit:

Just thought i would say that there are a couple of things that i didn't mention that have been very traumatic for me, one of them is that my granddad who was very old passed away 2 days ago and there is something else i do not want to mention. because of this it made me very depressed these last days and probably for a while to come, but once i feel at peace with myself i might rejoin, i just don't know when...
Noo! You were a good guy, sad to see you leave. Good luck, and good bye. ):
The following 1 user Likes yarrrs's post:
  • Makarov
The first guy I played with on G-mod! Sad to see you leave man, you were a great friend and a great roleplayer! I hope you return one-day! Goodbye Makarov! I wish you all the best.
The following 1 user Likes Verzyn's post:
  • Makarov
Take care, hopefully you will return to Fearless.
Lead by example.
Didn't know you much, but you seemed a lot like me. Some random guy who goes on the forums and RPs normally on the server, people see him occasionally but people don't know him that well, but they've all seen him... like me. But I know your name and I've seen you around, wish I could've gotten to know you better. Good luck, buddy.

The following 1 user Likes buffalobagingi's post:
  • Makarov
Goodbye, sad to see good FL members leave.
I would've liked to have gotten to know you better :\

I hope to see you return some time in the future.
The following 1 user Likes GRiiM's post:
  • Makarov
thanks for all your goodbye's Smile i will still see some of you on steam and i will try to stay active on the forums.
Bye bye Makarov
"We all do dumb things, that's what makes us human.”

- Hossan Ramzy
Goodbye, my friend. Lets make sure to stay in touch Smile
The following 1 user Likes Theomenz's post:
  • Makarov
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
The following 1 user Likes Xenomez's post:
  • Makarov