Facing My Fear Ended Up Like This
That reptile is awesome! I wish we were allowed to own reptiles in my country.
(03-16-2013, 12:47 AM)GRiiM Wrote: I have a big fear of spiders, seeing them on Google makes me cringe and I have to check all around my room for them to make sure I'm alone :3

Great job on conquering your fear! Cheese

I am scared of Spiders also. I sometimes get paranoid as well. When I see one on my wall, I think their everywhere. I used to like Spiders (so my Mum and Dad say) but then I became scared of them. Any reference to a Spider makes my hairs stand up on my back.

I am kind of scared of reptiles also. I have held a few and seen some but I'd rather not have one in my house. Albeit, Holdem is lovely.
Regards,
aviator
**Commander Fi5h Pulls out the box of snakes that he had hidden Under his bed**

Well, this would be a pleasant Birthday present!
He's so cute! :3
Even though i named myself Anakonda i hate snakes, they are ugly creatures i dont like them Tounge and when i see a picture of a real anakonda... I dont know i just hate snakes Tounge
Anakonda is just a really cool name
[Image: 28guk44.png]

Thanks to Duck for the epic sig..
also thanks for the "a great friend since 2009" really appreciate it!

How about some Reputation?
Awwww!

I remember that I wanted to own a Horned Lizard when I was young because they look like a mini-dragon who will woop ass 24/7.

[Image: Flat-tailed-horned-lizard-portrait.jpg]
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
I'm afraid of centipede's. I one time was at my cousins house and I saw a centipede in his house, I was so fuckin scared. Really centipedes just gross me out, if I saw one I would feel scared. I don't know if ill ever get rid of my fear of them.
I remember having a pet rat licking my hair every time I put it on my shoulders... also he kept sleeping in my shirt every time I put it there. His claws were torturing me :c