.... -.-
Exclamation 
Ohright, i made an unban apeal cuse i didnt know what i did. heres a copy of it:

Code:
Your name: [FL:RP] MyBrain

Your ban ID: 27139

Banned by: [FL] Narcotic

Reason: Intentional CDM

Involved: Killerkang - A cop i dont remember name on - [FL] Narcotic

Why we should unban you:
This is what happend: I was in city (i was rebel) They werent banned or anything. Then this cop hand cuffs me and tases me and is about to arrest me. Then killerkang comes and kill the cop and uncuffs me. Then i got banned for CDM? I dont really understand that. I didnt CDM. I just randomly got tased and handcuffed then banned. It dosent make sence

Then he comments

Code:
I spoke to the two of you, you didn't reply after I gave you enough time to do so, you weren't even typing.

The cop that was arresting your friend got CDMed by you in your car.

Denied.

But he actully didnt get the situation because I was the one that was getting arrested, and that girl that came was the one that cdmed the cop and uncuffed me.
And it really anoys me im banned for something i didnt do. Angry
What is the actual purpose of this thread?

Your ban reason states 'Intentional CDM', so therefore, that must mean you intentionally killed someone with your vehicle.

If you are unhappy with the outcome of an Unban Request, you will have to live with it.
Regards,
aviator
No i didnt kill anybody with a vechile, what happend was that i was an rebel in town. A cop comes and cuffs me and tases me. and is about to arrest me. Then this other girl came and KILLED that cop and uncuffed me. And then this admin came and spoke to us, i was reading what he was typing. Then i got banned for intentional CDM.. I dont get it.

That ban was 100% misunderstood by him. He said i killed that cop.
Maybe he is referring to another incident? Slightly earlier than that?

Only think you can do, is to wait for Narcotic to see this thread.
Regards,
aviator
I'll do.

Thanks for trying to solve this Tounge
Hello MyBrain,

The Fearless RP Staff is made up of qualified individuals and which have proven themselves. If Narcotic chose to not unban you, that is because the reasons are sufficient to the rejection.
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
What you should have done is pm'ed Narcotic on the Forums.
It's rare that an admin or moderator gets Cdm'ing and Rdm'ing wrong, as they double check through the logs, there is the occasional slip up though, after all everyone makes mistakes.
Lead by example.
I know that, but the whole ban is a wrong thing. I thought he had a reason. And he told me on that comment that i killed the cop cuse my friend were getting arrested.

But the thing is that it was me that was getting arrested and my friend killed that cop......
(03-15-2013, 05:58 PM)Generation Wrote: Hello MyBrain,

The Fearless RP Staff is made up of qualified individuals and which have proven themselves. If Narcotic chose to not unban you, that is because the reasons are sufficient to the rejection.

Wow.
@Al sevenfold, didnt see your comment when i posted that. I did pm him, but somehow i couldnt. And he didnt check anything, i know im 100% sure. Im waiting for him to check this thread, he might realize it Tounge