Unban request
Your name: Wood Chopper

Your ban ID: 27160

Banned by: [FL] Narcotic

Reason: Team killing

Involved: C0smos and he was the rebel leader
Why we should unban you: Well right. I was banned for "Teamkilling". I was a rebel and killed the rebel leader after he knifed me and took me down to 48 health (As seen in the video below). Then about 2 minutes later he comes back and decides it would be a good idea to go into his house and propblock it up. I only returned to his house after watching him break NLR. The video below shows me opening his house up to show the propblock. It also shows I have been hurt and upon checking the logs you can most likely see he damages me with his knife. So I took revenge and killed him. You can think of it in an RP way. And also in the video you see that Narcotic never responded to any of my calls and did not even TP to me to ask me why I teamkilled him. Just an instant ban which I find unfair. And yes I know my ban is under 24 hours but I believe I should have never got this ban in the first place and finally it would be great if the host could look into this because I also belive this is admin abuse because he never TPed to even ask.
Kind regards,
Wood Chopper

EVIDENCE and yeah. I know it does not show the Teamkilling but I explained that and there is evidence in my health bar. You can also check your logs.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-M0Ag8zWg0U
Kind Regards,
Wood.
There's no excuse for teamkilling, I responded to your calls, phased, check the blacklists page and you'll see that I blacklisted him. I see you teamkilling, I punish you, there's no excuse for doing so, as I said.

Denied.