Nudelholz
Smile 
I figured I would search "Nudelholz" because I found it a funny name. I pulled it up on Wikipedia and translated it to english from german. Here is what I got.

http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nudelholz

A rolling pin , rolling pin , rolling pin , rolling pin , rolling pin , a rolling pin , Dough , back roll or rolling pin is about 20 to 40 centimeters long solid cylinder with smooth surface and for the even rolling out dough for pasta , strudel , cakes , cookies and cakes used.
Easy rolling pins, such as those in France are usually consist only of a four to five centimeters thick, round bar, with the flat of the hands of the pancake is rolled. In Germany, more common is a version with almost twice as large in diameter and two handles at the ends, either directly from the round bar turned, or as is common today, are connected by an axis around which the roller rotates. Professional Well woods, as they are used in bakeries, for example, have a larger diameter, so that the knuckles on the table can not initiate, and they are ball bearings , the friction handles and roll to reduce between.
Rolling pins are usually made ​​of hard, fine-pored wood such as beech or maple produced. Rollers, industrial food production are used in are usually made ​​of marble , plastic or metal .

If it doesnt make sense it is because it was originally german, translated by my Google Browser. I can show you the pictures in the article below.

[Image: Rollingpin.jpg]
[Image: Nudelholz_Porzellan.jpg]

This isn't for Gnereal Discussion.
-Signature removed-
Moved to off-topic.
I think quite a few people already knew this... Or at least I did, didn't you realise his signature is a rolling pin?

--|___________|--
This is Nudelholz. Copy Nudelholz into your Signature to make better Kuchens and other Teigprodukte.

= ------------------------ Worked out using my half assed knowledge of German Cheese

--|___________|--
This is Nudelholz. Copy Nudelholz into your Signature to make better cake and other dough.

Also there is a Facebook page about him

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Nudelholz-...8239653149 Also I think that ▬|███████|▬ is a much better rolling pin.
Lmao.....
---NUDELHOLZ---
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 4 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Andreas, Skaara Dreadlocks, Shark, Fleet Admiral Zapington
(04-21-2011, 03:02 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: ---NUDELHOLZ---
Haha, good one Cheese
I never knew about that, lol Tounge I thought Nudel had named himself Nudelholz because he likes noodles or something... <_<
Yerh I always thought it was something with noodles... D:
Now this, wtf?
Yeah I saw the sig but I thought it was spam, and admins thanks for moving it to Off Topic. Sorry