Server crash that resulted in my rushed promotion.
Shocked 
I am sorry that I was chosen to post this and solve this problem we have had lately.

Earlier tonight, we had several crashes, and it got fixed. But there is one after effect that wasn't predicted. Some members have lost some items from inventory, mostly guns and ammo.

Because of this problem I was promoted to an Admin, I will refund for lost items. But I ask for your help, to do this. And dont worry, I wont be Admin for long, just until Soul is back from holiday, or someone else have been chosen.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What i ask for you who have lost items:

Post your name, and steam name here. Then i ask for a list of items you have lost, and then you send it to me. I will only refund little items for now, because cars and more expensive items need alot of research.

And if you are found lying when we go over the database, you wont only be banned, but also all your refund will be taken back and maybe, just maybe a perm ban.

So dont try to screw with us, unless you wanna get punished.

Your dead, Paven the lazy.
Name : d[]CTAWAALd
SteamID : STEAM_0:1:11020078
Lost Items : 5 Cola's , 5 Chinese Food , 10k (Its not much but i'm new)

Thanks Wink
Hmm, money wasn't lost so that's probably a confusion. I'm on vacation indeed and only able to chat. Gaming takes too much bandwidth.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.