epicface11 unban request.
Name: epicface11

Ban ID: 27042

Bannded by: Beflok

Reason for ban: Backseat Admin, NLR

Involved: Me, Nate_500

We we should unban you: I don't believe I should be unbanned for this, I think the time should be reduced for my actions. I know what I did was wrong but I was only trying to stop a rulebreaker when I should have called a admin. The NLR wasnt even there because I didnt die from the previous cdms that happened but I think you mistook what I said. Thank you for your time.
[Image: Epics_sig.jpg]
War. War never changes
I can tell you guys, what he is saying is true. I tried to contest Beflok after the ban but to no avail. The backseat administrating, I can understand. We where in steam chat (within the rules) the whole time, epic was never killed since the 'incidence' in question. So when he stole the ambulance due to mass CDM, Beflok found him, then banned him for "Backseat Administrating/NLR", Beflok said, "Epic died after the ambulance CDM'ed" (or something along that line), but I protest otherwise. I was with him the whole time (epic told me each time he died, well made a noise of annoyance), he died a few times BEFORE the incident in question, but after the CDM'ing happened, he did not; he was arrested, but didn't die. Beflok was right on the "backseat administration" but the NLR part is complete BS, maybe he misunderstood the complaint or something. Four days seems a little much in my opinion, and Beflok said he couldn't give warning because of his 200 hours, when I was given a warning from an admin when i killed a GD trying to raid, and I was helping my friend, and I have 400 hours. Not sure why he couldn't give a warning, or even a 24 hour ban.

Edits:
-3/15/13: fixing some grammatical errors, added some extra details-
So, this is how admins on FL act? Ignore posts about un-ban requests, or even ignore the forums in general, god damn... Epic might as well just wait the fucking day he has left. So, Mr. Beflok, why is it you haven't posted yet? Is it because you know this was a bull-shit ban for four days?

P.S.: idgaf if i get warned for this fucking post, beflok is ignoring this, along with other admins who don't try to contact him, guess I can't see me donating for a while since admins arent doing there fucking jobs and looking at the god damn un-ban requests... Soul if the admins get their shit together, I may donate again... But as for now, my money is staying on my card.
Threatening not to donate if a staff member doesn't respond will get you no where really.
I don't care, it was a simple fact I added about why I am not donating. I donated around $50 (3 times for me twice for friends) and think that seeing how some admins can't check a post involving them, is complete... Utter, BULL. Me, being a server owner, if I had an admin that never replied on things about their bans, I'd get on their ass (not saying anything bad about soul, i understand he has other stuff to do, but i'd hope one of his admins would talk to him). So, me not donating, isnt because of him not repsonding... The reason I am not donating is because the staff, if you will, are bull shit, and need work. You GhostRider, along with a few others, are outstanding with commenting. But there are still those that need a good talking to from soul.
This is not a discussion thread.

Stop posting unless related to this specific ban.

Users who fail to follow the rules will be warned.
If someone checked it out on the real logs then fine but I looked under console and saw that you died recently leaving me to think that. Maybe I saw it wrong but the fact of the matter remains... When there is an admin on and a player is breaking the rules... You call an admin dont take matters into your own hands.

As for you nate you really better watch it. I will be sending you a pm.

Since it was my mistake on the NLR I will take a day off meaning you are unbanned as of now.

Approved.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!