Someone selling my dups to others
So I was wondering if there is anyway to make it where someone I have my dupe to (for free) to make them unable to use them? I think someone is selling the props and not using my name and even if they aren't it still would be nice to know for future reference if this is possible. I hate to be wasting my time for my group for them to be earning money off of me.
If you give or sell a dupe, the person who has it can do anything he wants with it. We don't take action against it.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(03-14-2013, 10:10 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: If you give or sell a dupe, the person who has it can do anything he wants with it. We don't take action against it.
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

(03-14-2013, 10:10 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: If you give or sell a dupe, the person who has it can do anything he wants with it. We don't take action against it.

Exactly why I don't sell my dupes to anyone.

I fear that I'll end up seeing them way too much and I'll grow to hate me own creation...
Same thing happened to kula. He once sold his awesome houserr dupe to his friend. In few days he saw that guy selling his house for 2x more price to everyone.
(03-15-2013, 09:48 AM)Borovichok Wrote: Same thing happened to kula. He once sold his awesome houserr dupe to his friend. In few days he saw that guy selling his house for 2x more price to everyone.
I will never sell my dupe again, never
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk