Forum Reputation?
How to you gain forum reputation? The starts next to your name are what I am talking about, and I dont believe it is by posts. Because Alexandra has only 79 posts and a 5 star reputation whereas I have 120ish posts and only a 3 star, I am not worth 5 though lol. Just thought it would be good to know because I have always been curious in exactly what they mean.

Thanks
I think 3 stars is for regulars and 5 stars for donators.
I think that 2 stars is for people with few posts, 3 for "Veterans" and 5 for donators and admins. I think Soul has 6 or 7.
I don't have a FL signature...
But look! I have BACON!

[Image: bacon.png]
I donated lots of times. How did you get the donator status then?
(04-21-2011, 08:15 AM)Biowulf Wrote: I donated lots of times. How did you get the donator status then?

Soul needs to manually change it Smile Send him a PM or something, and you'll get the stars, and the stylish blue name Cheese
Cool so im a non donater vet, I better tell soul to change it to donater though because I am one. Thanks
I've never donated. Check mah stars! Cheese
Maybe I shouldn't have said that, lol... >.>
Well check this shit! Blue n shiny Cheese
Yeah, new-bees get 1 star, Then after a few posts you get two, non donators are limited to 3. Donators get 4-5, Admins have Pink writing and get 6 stars, SA/Owners get like 7-8. Tounge
I think Soul has 8, it might be 7 I cant remember, but thanks. I love my blue name ^o^