Hi you messed up bunch of loonatics you.
Hello Husky,

Welcome to the Fearless RP Community!

See you soon,
Generation.
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
(03-14-2013, 07:34 PM)Equalizer Wrote: Welcome to Fearless.

Might want to resize your signature abit.

What that man said, word by word.
Welcome to FL, Husky! See you in-game, if you need help you can PM me anytime Smile
(03-15-2013, 01:10 PM)viljoeL Wrote: Welcome to FL, Husky! See you in-game, if you need help you can PM me anytime Smile

/pm Munny is needed <3

(03-15-2013, 12:02 PM)Generation Wrote: Hello Husky,

Welcome to the Fearless RP Community!

See you soon,
Generation.

Hello, let's hope we meet some day.
Let me just say it straight out, you're pretty annoying, your newcomer title is stupid, and you're not very bright. Welcome to fearless!
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(03-16-2013, 10:23 AM)Midget Wrote: Let me just say it straight out, you're pretty annoying, your newcomer title is stupid, and you're not very bright. Welcome to fearless!

I was about to post the same sort of thing but you've already beat me to it. We all say hi and what do you give us in return? 'HELOOOOOOO GIMIE MONNIES OR I STAB YOU IN THE BACK!'. We aren't a messed up bunch of loonies as your title suggests. If anyone, you're the messed up one around here. I appreciate that you're trying to make a good impression by acting all hard but that's not how things roll around here. This is a friendly community not a concentration camp!
Fell free to remove this post if Admins find it a little over the top. I don't wish to start a flame war or offend anyone. Just letting my opinion out.

- Link66
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

Hay hay!
Kind Regards,
Floodify
(03-16-2013, 10:23 AM)Midget Wrote: Let me just say it straight out, you're pretty annoying, your newcomer title is stupid, and you're not very bright. Welcome to fearless!

Oh How kind but it was meant as a joke, i doubt all of you are loonatics

(03-16-2013, 08:35 PM)myfloodify Wrote: Hay hay!

<3

(03-16-2013, 07:23 PM)Link66 Wrote:

I was about to post the same sort of thing but you've already beat me to it. We all say hi and what do you give us in return? 'HELOOOOOOO GIMIE MONNIES OR I STAB YOU IN THE BACK!'. We aren't a messed up bunch of loonies as your title suggests. If anyone, you're the messed up one around here. I appreciate that you're trying to make a good impression by acting all hard but that's not how things roll around here. This is a friendly community not a concentration camp!
Fell free to remove this post if Admins find it a little over the top. I don't wish to start a flame war or offend anyone. Just letting my opinion out.

- Link66

and i respect you for that but it's not too kind xD