Hi you messed up bunch of loonatics you.
Angel Haaaaay everybody I recently joined you server and clocked up about 10 hours so far (since i haven't left yet i'm probably going to stick around)
Note: I am a bit of a troll ol ol

Well Hi everybody Hopefully the community is a nice one or i'm going to have to run for the hills clinch my teddie and hope i don't get murdered D: Anyways, HI.
The following 1 user Likes Husky's post:
  • Russkie
Welcome to Fearless, Husky!

I hope you enjoy your stay at Fearless!

Be sure to read the Rules, and to check out the Fearless Roleplay Guide!

If you need any help, just drop me a PM, I don't mind helping! Smile
Welcome to Fearless, enjoy your stay here and of course, have fun!
Lead by example.
(03-14-2013, 06:21 PM)Pavilion Wrote: Welcome to Fearless, Husky!

I hope you enjoy your stay at Fearless!

Be sure to read the Rules, and to check out the Fearless Roleplay Guide!

If you need any help, just drop me a PM, I don't mind helping! Smile

Yes no and yes (i improvise without even reading the question let's see how i answered)

(03-14-2013, 06:25 PM)Al sevenfold Wrote: Welcome to Fearless, enjoy your stay here and of course, have fun!

Glad to be here And thanks for the Welcome
Hey Husky!
Welcome to the fearless community and I hope to see you arround. If you ever need any help with anything, just drop a PM into my mailbox.
-Link66
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

Hello Husky!
Welcome to the Fearless Community i hope you have a great time and lots of fun here.If you need to ask some questions i would be happy to help you Cheese

-Bunchcrunch
Welcome to Fearless.

Might want to resize your signature abit.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Welcome to Fearless, Husky. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Should you require any assistance feel free to 'private message' me and I will see if I can help.
Regards,
aviator
Aye aye Husky! Welcome.
(03-14-2013, 07:10 PM)Link66 Wrote: Hey Husky!
Welcome to the fearless community and I hope to see you arround. If you ever need any help with anything, just drop a PM into my mailbox.
-Link66

Money is needed, i am now mugging you

(03-14-2013, 07:34 PM)Equalizer Wrote: Welcome to Fearless.

Naww i'm going to keep it like that as long as i can until i get told by an admin to change it

(03-14-2013, 08:53 PM)Narcotic Wrote: Aye aye Husky! Welcome.

Hello person i do not know.

(03-14-2013, 08:38 PM)Aviator Wrote: Welcome to Fearless, Husky. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Should you require any assistance feel free to 'private message' me and I will see if I can help.

/pm Money is needed

(03-14-2013, 07:15 PM)Bunchcrunch Wrote: Hello Husky!
Welcome to the Fearless Community i hope you have a great time and lots of fun here.If you need to ask some questions i would be happy to help you Cheese

-Bunchcrunch

Will keep that in mind, Thanks.

(03-14-2013, 10:18 PM)Husky Wrote:
(03-14-2013, 07:10 PM)Link66 Wrote: Hey Husky!
-Link66

Money is needed, i am now mugging you

(03-14-2013, 07:34 PM)Equalizer Wrote: Welcome to Fearless.

Naww i'm going to keep it like that as long as i can until i get told by an admin to change it

(03-14-2013, 08:53 PM)Narcotic Wrote: Aye aye Husky! Welcome.

Hello person i do not know.

(03-14-2013, 08:38 PM)Aviator Wrote: Welcome to Fearless, Husky. I hope you enjoy your time here.

/pm Money is needed

(03-14-2013, 07:15 PM)Bunchcrunch Wrote: Hello Husky!

-Bunchcrunch

Will keep that in mind, Thanks.

Pretty friendly so far ^^ Maby i wont be murdered