[Unoffical] Emergency Defense Unit
(03-16-2013, 04:59 PM)Husky Wrote: Membership Application

RP Name:Ashley Smith
Steam Name:Southern Husky
What do you think makes you the best candidate for joining?:

Firstly, You will probably never find the perfect candidate for joining as perfection is unreachable but i hope to become just about that. I'm always aiming for something higher then i am which means i'm always ready to move on and i try not to look back. (this is a bad and a good thing but i do try and learn from my mistakes)

Well i think i could be a "good" Candidate because:

I am active

I am quite loyal, But don't expect me to save your butt if the rules are involved

I think i'm quite friendly? But again that's an opinion so i think you should decide that

I am over the age of 13 (i don't know why but this seems to make a big difference in a lot of things)

Though i am quite odd and weird Either way that's the application don't expect me to change it because as far as i know it is the truth.

Congratulations Ashley Smith, your application has been accepted. Welcome to the EDU. Your Access Level will be listed in the list and your rank..
(03-16-2013, 05:03 PM)Henry K Hawkins Wrote:
(03-16-2013, 04:59 PM)Husky Wrote: Membership Application

RP Name:Ashley Smith
Steam Name:Southern Husky
What do you think makes you the best candidate for joining?:

Firstly, You will probably never find the perfect candidate for joining as perfection is unreachable but i hope to become just about that. I'm always aiming for something higher then i am which means i'm always ready to move on and i try not to look back. (this is a bad and a good thing but i do try and learn from my mistakes)

Well i think i could be a "good" Candidate because:

I am active

I am quite loyal, But don't expect me to save your butt if the rules are involved

I think i'm quite friendly? But again that's an opinion so i think you should decide that

I am over the age of 13 (i don't know why but this seems to make a big difference in a lot of things)

Though i am quite odd and weird Either way that's the application don't expect me to change it because as far as i know it is the truth.

Congratulations Ashley Smith, your application has been accepted. Welcome to the EDU. Your Access Level will be listed in the list and your rank..

Great, But whats this about access levels and the Armory?
(I'm quite new to the whole clan thing)
The main idea of Access Levels is for users to train harder and better to gain better levels and ranks. Access Levels restricts users from levels 1-3. Armory is basically and hopefully getting a gun dealer and buy your weaponry there. Its also the area where you can only take out for gun to rply take a weapon.
Remember, the EDU is still looking for good candidates for the fight against terror and such more!
[Automated Message Made by the EDU] A war from terror! Operation New York New York has now been updated to status - Priority 1. Security level 1.

[Members] Members needed, come on get some friends to join the EDU! Members are being requested to add [FL:RP] Kevin to their database (friends list) to get updated on the latest emergency updates, trainings, and news.
Name: Amanda Bloodrose
Steam Name: ChaoticHobbit
What makes you the best candidate?: I have served with Mercs in many High-profile jobs, while keeping it quite; Assassinations of Political heads, Generals, Drug Lords, etc.
Served with the Military for five years and defected after overhearing the truth about the Military's core purpose. Kill millions of innocents all while making seem like the "foreigners" did it
Skilled with any Rifle, be it assault or long range. Enjoys the power of Revolvers and Shotguns
What do you expect in the time ahead?: The EDU's numbers to increase and become well known and loved or even feared by many
Do you understand the rules given to you? Of course.
(03-23-2013, 02:08 AM)ChaoticHobbit Wrote: Name: Amanda Bloodrose
Steam Name: ChaoticHobbit
What makes you the best candidate?: I have served with Mercs in many High-profile jobs, while keeping it quite; Assassinations of Political heads, Generals, Drug Lords, etc.
Served with the Military for five years and defected after overhearing the truth about the Military's core purpose. Kill millions of innocents all while making seem like the "foreigners" did it
Skilled with any Rifle, be it assault or long range. Enjoys the power of Revolvers and Shotguns
What do you expect in the time ahead?: The EDU's numbers to increase and become well known and loved or even feared by many
Do you understand the rules given to you? Of course.

Welcome to the EDU Amanda Bloodrose, your application has been accepted.
Name:Sam bobby III
Steam Name:termination11
What makes you the best candidate?: I am a vetran of war. And ex-marine. protected the president countless times as SS.
What do you expect in the time ahead?:I expect to stand on the side of justice, And stop crime!
Do you understand the rules given to you?Yes.
(04-03-2013, 11:28 PM)piemaster Wrote: Name:Sam bobby III
Steam Name:termination11
What makes you the best candidate?: I am a vetran of war. And ex-marine. protected the president countless times as SS.
What do you expect in the time ahead?:I expect to stand on the side of justice, And stop crime!
Do you understand the rules given to you?Yes.

ERROR ERROR. Your application has been accepted.
Post updated. Application code added. Operation Gray added. Access Levels, Ranks, and Rules are temporarily offline. And it does NOT mean you can break the rules.